Logitech G933 Artemis on sale at Best Buy - $50 Off

I have this headset, pretty slick. Not the best but certainly worth the price

If I didn't already have a pair of the wireless Corsair VOID... this would have already been in my cart. It is definitely a nice headset, just did not have the cash at the time.

If I didn't already have a pair of the wireless Corsair VOID... this would have already been in my cart. It is definitely a nice headset, just did not have the cash at the time.
After and hour, I can tell you that the Void Pros are much more comfortable on my big head.

My experience rates these as a big flaming hunk of shit. USB cable failed within a month, padding in the head band came unglued in a month or two, around 6 mo. they started having connectivity issues. Battery life is pretty bad. Would not make it through a solid day of heavy gaming without needing a charge, and audio will not work while they are charging unless you plug in a 3.5mm cable as well. Needless to say I thankfully had Best Buy refund my purchase for a different headset. Enjoying my 4-5 days without needing a charge.

I had these for a while, but they quit working after a few months. I ended up not RMAing them because, while they definitely sounded good, they definitely aren't made for people with big heads. I felt like they clamped down way to hard for my liking (I wear a 7 5/8 baseball cap for reference).

At this point I'm on some wired Philips 9500s until I can catch a sale on the HyperX Cloud Flights. I've heard really good things about them, and I miss the convenience of wireless. You should totally review those next, Kyle (y)

Last edited:
I guess I don't experience the clamping tightness others do. I also wear a 6 7/8 fitted hat.

(y)I had these for a while, but they quit working after a few months. I ended up not RMAing them because, while they definitely sounded good, they definitely aren't made for people with big heads. I felt like they clamped down way to hard for my liking (I wear a 7 5/8 baseball cap for reference).

At this point I'm on some wired Philips 9500s until I can catch a sale on the HyperX Cloud Flights. I've heard really good things about them, and I miss the convenience of wireless. You should totally review those next, Kyle (y)

You should totally rma them, logitech makes it super easy, you usually get to keep the broken headset. Also just curious, what stopped working? They have a 3.5mm jack you can use too.

The 9500s are great, those are my new favorite gaming headset

You should totally rma them, logitech makes it super easy, you usually get to keep the broken headset. Also just curious, what stopped working? They have a 3.5mm jack you can use too.

The 9500s are great, those are my new favorite gaming headset

It's been a few years now, so I'm way out of the RMA period lol. They started randomly shutting off, and they eventually wouldn't power on at all.

I had these for a while, but they quit working after a few months. I ended up not RMAing them because, while they definitely sounded good, they definitely aren't made for people with big heads. I felt like they clamped down way to hard for my liking (I wear a 7 5/8 baseball cap for reference).

That's depressing about the big head issue. Although I haven't had a logitech headset in a while, Turtle Beach is another that makes awfully small headset bands. I've personally snapped 3 or 4 in the last 5 to 7 years, just by placing them on my head. Total junk.

I've had these in white for about six months now. Great headset, and they fit my hog head just fine. :D

Last edited:
I've had the white pair for about 1.5 years when BB first had them at $99 for Black Friday and overall they've been great. At first the range was awful but they've gotten better with firmware updates to reach parity with the G930 they replaced. Mic function and noise cancellation works extremely well, sound is good but obviously not as good as some of the higher end headsets. Make sure you install the Logitech Gaming Software and update firmwware for full functionality. For $99 you won't do better for wireless gaming headsets.

Damn i'd buy these but my GF bought me nice corsair wireless rgb headset a couple months ago.

What did you end up getting?

I had to make my purchase at Best Buy, so my options were limited. This is I bought Sony 1000XM2. The battery life is amazing, includes a mic, touch gestures on the side are convenient. Sound quality is excellent to me, but I'm not audiophile.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back