Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset $89.99 after MIR

Even at $120 that's a pretty good deal. I had just bought one of these headsets a few weeks ago from Best Buy (had a gift card to use) and for anyone on the fence, they are amazing. However, I had to return mine because my power supply blew a few days later and I didn't have enough cash to replace my PSU with anything decent :( This is really tempting...

I was surprised that this headset does make a difference when playing. I can play BC2 and crouch inside a house, and hear someone actually walking outside the house, and turn the corner behind me. I could tell what door they were going to come through. It makes a big difference in your KDR if you are stealth type player.

I can attest, I'm pretty sure this is the wireless version of the G35, and I have the G35. It's a very comfortable amazing sounding headset.

wow i am blown away by this headset!

i was so scared/skeptical because of it being wireless but wow. the sound is amazing for a headset, i love the mic, super clear and the sound morphing is kinda fun.

but what really got me was how clear the sound is. i walked all over the house and outside with 0 problems and drops. i haven't used it for a long period yet but 10-12 hours per charge is awesome and the indicator is accurate.

extremely impressed and pleasantly surprised.

Back