Logitech G920 Racing wheel and pedals $188 + free shipping

eclypse

2[H]4U
Real question is.. what's a good cheap stand for one?

Priced matched this at bestbuy like 2 weeks ago.

So - if you want something really nice to put it on...without spending four figures on a real racing rig.... the Playseat Challenge for $200 is really really good. It works like a fold out chair but folds away.

Then - upgrade the brake pedal to a load cell ( https://www.ricmotech.com/Load_Cell_Upgrade_Kit_for_Logitech_Pedals_p/rmt-lc27.htm ) and you've honestly got about the best entry-level rig that exists.

MavericK

Zero Cool
Real question is.. what's a good cheap stand for one?

Priced matched this at bestbuy like 2 weeks ago.

I ended up getting a Wheel Stand Pro because I didn't want the seat, and it folds up when I'm not using it. It is pretty heavy, though, but also feels like it's built like a tank so that's good.

https://www.amazon.com/Wheel-Stand-..._1_6?keywords=g29+stand&qid=1573055925&sr=8-6

I think I found a refurb/scratch and dent on eBay from the manufacturer for a bit cheaper.

aliaskary77

Limp Gawd

SamirD

2[H]4U
So - if you want something really nice to put it on...without spending four figures on a real racing rig.... the Playseat Challenge for $200 is really really good. It works like a fold out chair but folds away.
omg if I sat like that in my car when driving my back and neck would kill me. :eek:

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
oof.. slippery slope yall... slippery as hell.

JPEG_20190708_202742.jpg

Adidas4275

Supreme [H]ardness
oh man! add this plus the Samsung HMD recently posted here and you have a nice Project Cars 2 VR racing kit ..... I have one and it works great. it is not an enthusiast wheel and pedal set but it gets the job done and is fun

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
NICE!! What's the overhead monitor for though? Rocks and people flying above the car? Or can you enjoy the view in a convertible like in real life?! :nailbiting:

haha, that'd be cool, I'd do a ridiculous projector setup if I were to go that far.. or use my HMD for VR goodness lol. I use it mainly for telemetry, or to keep twitch or discord on. It's basically a "2nd" monitor :p