Logitech G920 Racing wheel and pedals $188 + free shipping

Real question is.. what's a good cheap stand for one?

Priced matched this at bestbuy like 2 weeks ago.

So - if you want something really nice to put it on...without spending four figures on a real racing rig.... the Playseat Challenge for $200 is really really good. It works like a fold out chair but folds away.

Then - upgrade the brake pedal to a load cell ( https://www.ricmotech.com/Load_Cell_Upgrade_Kit_for_Logitech_Pedals_p/rmt-lc27.htm ) and you've honestly got about the best entry-level rig that exists.

Real question is.. what's a good cheap stand for one?

Priced matched this at bestbuy like 2 weeks ago.

I ended up getting a Wheel Stand Pro because I didn't want the seat, and it folds up when I'm not using it. It is pretty heavy, though, but also feels like it's built like a tank so that's good.

https://www.amazon.com/Wheel-Stand-..._1_6?keywords=g29+stand&qid=1573055925&sr=8-6

I think I found a refurb/scratch and dent on eBay from the manufacturer for a bit cheaper.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
So - if you want something really nice to put it on...without spending four figures on a real racing rig.... the Playseat Challenge for $200 is really really good. It works like a fold out chair but folds away.
omg if I sat like that in my car when driving my back and neck would kill me. :eek:

oof.. slippery slope yall... slippery as hell.

JPEG_20190708_202742.jpg

Last edited:
oh man! add this plus the Samsung HMD recently posted here and you have a nice Project Cars 2 VR racing kit ..... I have one and it works great. it is not an enthusiast wheel and pedal set but it gets the job done and is fun

NICE!! What's the overhead monitor for though? Rocks and people flying above the car? Or can you enjoy the view in a convertible like in real life?! :nailbiting:

haha, that'd be cool, I'd do a ridiculous projector setup if I were to go that far.. or use my HMD for VR goodness lol. I use it mainly for telemetry, or to keep twitch or discord on. It's basically a "2nd" monitor :p

Back