Logitech g910 Orion Spark $89.99

Great price for a good keyboard. The keycaps aren't as bad as they seem but for those that don't like them Logitech is selling a full set of normal-style caps for $40. http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/romer-g-keycap-kit

I really like how the Romer-G switches feel and the lighting looks really nice. Logitech's gaming software isn't amazing, but it's simple and it works.

Any reviews on this? Some people in the other thread were saying the G710 wasn't very good.

Any reviews on this? Some people in the other thread were saying the G710 wasn't very good.

5 Eggs with 17 reviews at 'egg and 4 1/2 stars with 109 review on Amazon, for whatever those are worth. Professional reviews seem to hinge on whether or not the reviewer liked the unique design of the keycaps. They take some getting used to, but once you do they're just fine.

From what I was reading the keys are similar to brown's. I purchased but haven't received it yet to verify. At half off it's hard to pass up.

From what I was reading the keys are similar to brown's. I purchased but haven't received it yet to verify. At half off it's hard to pass up.

I haven't used browns before but from what I know about them it seems similar. They don't click-clack like blues and don't feel mushy like reds. In some ways they feel similar to the blacks that my old keyboard had, but with less force needed to press them down. Once you get used to the shape of the keycaps it's really good for both typing and gaming.

Looks like deal is dead on bestbuy.com. You can try your luck in the store or maybe Newegg will price match it. Regardless, the egg got it for $99.99 right now if anyone is still interested in it.

I have both the G910, G710 and I've used the G710+ as well, of the 3 at the current price points I'd say the G910 is the best but also pricier. Wife liked the G910 she stole it from me.

The G910's reduced key travel makes it significantly easier to type on imo, the Blues on the G710 by contrast almost feel tedious in comparison. The G710 for whatever reason also requires 2xUSB inputs vs. the 1 on the G910 and will not wake the PC from S3 sleep. The G710 are also loud, the 710+ and 910 obviously aren't as loud being browns with domed caps, but the G710+ don't have the same solid/fast feel of the 910 imo. One common complaint I saw was the contoured shape of the G910 caps (they are contoured and cup your finger) but I got used to them quickly and type a good bit faster with less finger fatigue compared to my G710 blue.

All these keyboards are extremely sturdy and quality designs, with some kind of heavy weighted plate to keep them from shifting around. I've read some complaints about the G710's keycaps breaking but honestly I am not sure how. I've used mine for over a year and I'm a loud/heavy typer and all the keycaps are fine. Are they dropping them or pounding them or something? Not sure.

Anyways, the G502 Proteus Core mouse is also on sale, best gaming mouse I've ever used, $40 at BestBuy too. Anyone looking for the G910 should check back, the sale stuff is going in and out of stock, partly due to restocking but also I think they are trying to limit/stagger sales so more people have a chance at them. I got Until Dawn for $16 after it was out of stock most of the day.

I have both the G910, G710 and I've used the G710+ as well, of the 3 at the current price points I'd say the G910 is the best but also pricier. Wife liked the G910 she stole it from me.

The G910's reduced key travel makes it significantly easier to type on imo, the Blues on the G710 by contrast almost feel tedious in comparison. The G710 for whatever reason also requires 2xUSB inputs vs. the 1 on the G910 and will not wake the PC from S3 sleep. The G710 are also loud, the 710+ and 910 obviously aren't as loud being browns with domed caps, but the G710+ don't have the same solid/fast feel of the 910 imo. One common complaint I saw was the contoured shape of the G910 caps (they are contoured and cup your finger) but I got used to them quickly and type a good bit faster with less finger fatigue compared to my G710 blue.

All these keyboards are extremely sturdy and quality designs, with some kind of heavy weighted plate to keep them from shifting around. I've read some complaints about the G710's keycaps breaking but honestly I am not sure how. I've used mine for over a year and I'm a loud/heavy typer and all the keycaps are fine. Are they dropping them or pounding them or something? Not sure.

Anyways, the G502 Proteus Core mouse is also on sale, best gaming mouse I've ever used, $40 at BestBuy too. Anyone looking for the G910 should check back, the sale stuff is going in and out of stock, partly due to restocking but also I think they are trying to limit/stagger sales so more people have a chance at them. I got Until Dawn for $16 after it was out of stock most of the day.

Just a slight correction: The 910 doesn't use browns or any Cherry switch. They're called Romer-G and were designed by Logitech and Omron.

Just picked one up at BB after spilling coffee on my old logitech G510. The old one never felt responsive enough. The new Gg10 matches my Logitech G502 mouse nicely. Wish there was more travel in the key presses. Feels like it takes half the tap pressure and distance to press the keys. Feels solid though. The palm rest though is molded on to the keyboard and cant be removed if anyone was wondering. Feels comfortable otherwise.

in for one, plus the cherry blue version of the 710 keyboard, and 2 of the G510 mice to try out. Figure I'll return what I don't like. Always wanted to try the mice, to compare to my steel series rivals.

Has anyone received theirs yet? Mine was expected on the 3rd but the last shipping update was that it was passed off to USPS in TN on the 4th (it's shipping to WA).

Typing on this now. I like the omron switches better than any cherry that I've tried out. For me they are perfect. YMMV.

The only problem with it I had the wrist rest is a POS the rubber foot fell off.
So I'm using the shorter one now....

Typing on this now. I like the omron switches better than any cherry that I've tried out. For me they are perfect. YMMV.

Yeah, I love the feel of the switches. The feel of the switches and the keycaps are basically why I keep the keyboard. It's gaudy as hell but there aren't any other options so I'll keep it until Logitech puts them in a better looking keyboard.

The only problem with it I had the wrist rest is a POS the rubber foot fell off.
So I'm using the shorter one now....

I had that happen to mine as well a few months ago. I kept using the bigger one though until the clamps broke. They're really flimsy. If you even bump the wrist rest they can snap. The smaller one feels a lot more sturdy.

I got mine but I'm returning it. I prefer my 710+ better over this. Keys are too close together and the shift button is harder to hit for me. I play CSGO and for w/e reason and my giant hands can't get along with this keyboard. Looks pretty awesome though with the different colors.

They finally updated the shipping info, should get mine today or tomorrow.

Got it today...so far I really like it. It feels different than the K90...keys actually feel a bit stiffer than Cherry Reds and the keys are closer together.

The keycaps don't really bother me at all...they don't feel curved enough to make a major difference, but I like the way they feel for gaming.

Lighting options are cool though I'm surprised there's no brightness setting (I guess you just make the colors "darker" and that works, but still...if you have a lot of custom colors that can be time consuming).

Back