Logitech G903 $68 Shipped @Google Express from Best Buy

lifanus

Gawd
I always wanted the G903 but couldn't afford it for a long time... Just saw BB on Google Express have it on sale for $69+tax with 10% off coupon, comes down to about $67.89 for me.

Google Express (Best Buy)

Or if you want a little more savings, Befrugal.com have 7% cashback if you go through them and order from bestbuy website, and use discover credit card to checkout with Paypal for additional 5% off, it is about a dollar cheaper than from Google express but a lot more steps :D

WTi9enFvxSu_kBoBgpRgX2JrxfA0RFhWOhzDKf4mW82VuVclxdZYP7SAIJqQvwysUJpFmwe4=s800-pd-e365-pc0xffffff.jpg

Good mouse, just really needs the powerplay mat, which is an additional $100. The battery only lasts 8-10 hours between charges for me. But I couldn't stomach paying $100 for a mouse pad yet.

Just get a mouse with a paracord cable. I'm using the Glorious Model O right now, stupid light, cable disappears.

I have Logitech's MX wireless mice for other uses and they work great, but I've yet to be tempted by a wireless mouse for gaming or even general desktop usage.

Just get a mouse with a paracord cable. I'm using the Glorious Model O right now, stupid light, cable disappears.

I have Logitech's MX wireless mice for other uses and they work great, but I've yet to be tempted by a wireless mouse for gaming or even general desktop usage.

Are the Glorious O's really $180?

Can't recommend this mouse even for $30, unless you know how to fix the double cilck issue with the low quality Chinese Omron switches (these are not the japanese ones).
If you have Deoxit D5, you can squeeze it into the microswitch under the lever and do it several times (like every few days) until the click is long term reliable. If you have spare mouse feet, you could disassemble the mouse to get directly at the microswitch plunger to shove some Deoxit down in there, but again it takes several applications, washes and attempts as the contacts are low quality. The only other way to address it is to actually open up the microswitch to get at the metal contact, which is very difficult and has a risk of destroying it if you can even get it open. Unlike Sanwa microswitch joystick buttons, which are very easy to open (as easy as old Cherry arcade microswitches), it's extremely difficult to get the housing off. If you have Japanese omrons on hand and are good at soldering, you can desolder the chinese switches and install Japanese omrons and your problems will be solved. The average user won't have the equipment to do this though (I sure can't).

If you don't want to do all this work, just get a Microsoft Pro Intellimouse.

Good mouse, just really needs the powerplay mat, which is an additional $100. The battery only lasts 8-10 hours between charges for me. But I couldn't stomach paying $100 for a mouse pad yet.

Wow, that's crazy. I have the G900 which I believe is rated for the same battery life as the G903. I'm currently using a Glorious Model O that I picked up from the FS/T forum here but when I was using the G900 as my primary I was getting several days worth of use out of it between charges, even with the lighting enabled. I eventually turned the lighting off and it supposedly adds another 8 hours. I'd estimate having to charge it once or twice a week, which wasn't too bad (especially since you can still use it in wired mode while it's charging).

Some other Logitech Gaming goodies and cheaper mice :D

I have the G305 wireless with Lightspeed, Battery lasted months since I bought it and hasn't needed changing, thought G903 would be the same, I guess now I need to look for the mousepad deals...

Yep, G305 battery life is amazing. There is another similar model that takes 2 batteries and has double the battery life, but I prefer lighter mice so I never really cared to get it. Like you said, the G305 already lasts months on a single AA and to me had the same response/accuracy/tracking as the G9xx series. It just feels cheaper which isn't surprising given it costs much less.

using a wireless g900. it has 0 latency.

This.

Are the Glorious O's really $180?

What? Noo...I mean maybe that's what some people are selling them for when they're not in stock, but they are normally $50 for the matte and $60 for the glossy. I got mine for $40 or $45 and it was a brand new RMA replacement for the guy's first mouse that was having a button issue.

https://www.pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-model-o-black

Wow, that's crazy. I have the G900 which I believe is rated for the same battery life as the G903. I'm currently using a Glorious Model O that I picked up from the FS/T forum here but when I was using the G900 as my primary I was getting several days worth of use out of it between charges, even with the lighting enabled. I eventually turned the lighting off and it supposedly adds another 8 hours. I'd estimate having to charge it once or twice a week, which wasn't too bad (especially since you can still use it in wired mode while it's charging).

Yep, G305 battery life is amazing. There is another similar model that takes 2 batteries and has double the battery life, but I prefer lighter mice so I never really cared to get it. Like you said, the G305 already lasts months on a single AA and to me had the same response/accuracy/tracking as the G9xx series. It just feels cheaper which isn't surprising given it costs much less.

This.

What? Noo...I mean maybe that's what some people are selling them for when they're not in stock, but they are normally $50 for the matte and $60 for the glossy. I got mine for $40 or $45 and it was a brand new RMA replacement for the guy's first mouse that was having a button issue.

https://www.pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-model-o-black

Ah, i saw that site, but thought it was a review site. A link on Amazon have them for 179 to 199

After the way my G700s eats batteries I would hope they have address things from that perspective. I bought a 4 pack of the included Enloop rechargable batteries from Amazon so I do not have to use the clunky charging/USB data cable.

With the mouse set to its highest polling rate of 1000, it uses a full battery in 2-3 days with roughly 20 hours used during that period. I thought my included battery was getting weak so I bought the 4 pack directly from Panasonic via Amazon and they seem to last the same time period.

Sadly a wireless mouse is a must for me since I use both a desk and a lot of couch gaming since getting my 65" Samsung and it having FreeSync.

This, great mouse with the power play mouse pad. The mouse pad while seemingly expensive is actually a solid deal with both a cloth and hard plastic surface and also becomes the receiver for the mouse itself so you don’t need the odd shaped micro USB adapter at all or the usb wireless dongle. Less usb inputs and cleaned up desk space.

The g903 really needs usb-c like any wireless device nowadays.

I haven’t had the double click issue on either my g900 or g903 but I have on other Logitech mice. Just call them within warranty and it’s an effortless replacement. For $70 I wouldn’t even worry about it.

Also, the Hero version came out which is why this one is on massive sale. The Hero increases battery like 10x but it’s a moot feature with the Poweplay mat.

Personally for $170 I would rather buy the mat + poweplay mat for a true wireless experience over the new Hero version for $150.

Last edited:
I was counting actual usage time, I get a few days as well on weekdays, when I only use the mouse for a few hours in the evening.

Can't recommend this mouse even for $30, unless you know how to fix the double cilck issue with the low quality Chinese Omron switches (these are not the japanese ones).
If you have Deoxit D5, you can squeeze it into the microswitch under the lever and do it several times (like every few days) until the click is long term reliable. If you have spare mouse feet, you could disassemble the mouse to get directly at the microswitch plunger to shove some Deoxit down in there, but again it takes several applications, washes and attempts as the contacts are low quality. The only other way to address it is to actually open up the microswitch to get at the metal contact, which is very difficult and has a risk of destroying it if you can even get it open. Unlike Sanwa microswitch joystick buttons, which are very easy to open (as easy as old Cherry arcade microswitches), it's extremely difficult to get the housing off. If you have Japanese omrons on hand and are good at soldering, you can desolder the chinese switches and install Japanese omrons and your problems will be solved. The average user won't have the equipment to do this though (I sure can't).

Can confirm my friend had two go bad on him with the rmb issue. I have the g900 and g pro wireless and neither has this problem fortunately.

I was counting actual usage time, I get a few days as well on weekdays, when I only use the mouse for a few hours in the evening.

I started working from home in December of last year, so I did have several months of truly all day use with the G900 before I got the Model O a few weeks ago. And it would last for a few 8-10 hour workdays (plus some usage in the evening if I felt like gaming after being on the computer all day). Now, obviously I wasn't moving the mouse around constantly when I was working, but it for sure got several hours of use in that time (far, far more than it would have sitting idle).

I'm just trying to figure out why yours isn't lasting. You said that you get 8-10 hours between charges. The mouse is rated for 24 hours with lighting on and 32 with it off. So either your battery is worn out or defective, or you and I are using vastly different settings that are affecting the power draw, or you understated how long it lasts between charges. Any of those scenarios are fine, no harm no foul - like I said, I'm more curious than anything. In the end it doesn't matter if you get the PowerPlay mat to solve that issue, but all I was saying was that the mouse lasted long enough for me between charges that I couldn't stomach the additional $100 for a mouse pad vs. just connecting the charging cable for a couple of hours every 5 days or so.

My g603 with the hero sensor I’ve changed the AA batteries one time since last Black Friday.
Wait for the hero sensor on your 9 series — it sips power.

If this was the HERO version I'd be all over it, but as it stands it seems like they're just clearing out the old model lacking the improvements. On sale for $69 at a few places at the moment.

Own 5 of these mice. 2 of them are close to dead but still function after 1 year. I see there is a new version it's called hero g903? I see the glorious o mouse everyone recommends has issues too and a killer ship time.

I have two of the G900. They're awesome. They're the only mouse that convinced me to move on from the Intellimouse for all of my CAD work. Having buttons on both sides is killer.

Yep, this is my experience as well. This particular mouse is trash. I got the infamous double click on the right click and I had it replaced by Logitech only for the replacement to do the same thing 6 months later.

This is akin to the MacBook butterfly keyboard sort of, if dust gets onto the sensor of the mouse, it causes the double click issue. I ended up literally throwing my g903 away and buying the mx518 that Logitech remade. Hopefully it lasts.

I have two of the G900. They're awesome. They're the only mouse that convinced me to move on from the Intellimouse for all of my CAD work. Having buttons on both sides is killer.
Same. I game probably 2 hours a day on it on average and it's been nothing but fantastic. Apparently the G903 is crap though with these double click issues? Bummer.

Same. I game probably 2 hours a day on it on average and it's been nothing but fantastic. Apparently the G903 is crap though with these double click issues? Bummer.

Yeah. Bummer to hear about the issue. My 900s have been rock solid.

That said, I'm probably going to take a gamble at this price since I could use a dedicated travel mouse.

Just want to update my original post... Actually received it couple days ago, battery life is not as bad as I thought, and I can bear with just charging using the included USB cable/receiver combo.

Compared to my old G305... Huge ergonomic improvements, larger better grip, perfect weight for me, and most importantly, customizeable side button on the right side for LEFT HAND users like me!!!

Here is my very unprofessional/occasional gamer unboxing and first impression video compared to my G305 mouse, lol

Checked on the price, it went back up, deal is dead...

Back