Logitech G700 79.99 instore YMMV

misan-thrope

[H]ard|Gawd
Best Buy has it for 79.99 in store right now, making it the best price out there on this mouse if you are needing one.
I didn't see this in their ad.

There is one for 59.99 with free shipping on amazon..and its also 79.99 on regular amazon(the cheaper one is a seller but its new and the seller has a good rating)

Awesome mouse coupled with awesome support. My G700 started showing double-click issues after 7-8 months, and Logitech sent me out a replacement for free with no return ship. Excellent customer service.

I tends to be around $80 I dont think this deal is that great. Unless you really want to buy from best buy. Newegg also drops it to 80 about half the time they list it.

$60 would be a deal but I cannot find that one xlronCrossx

awesome mouse.

you gotta remember to turn it off though...this thing sucks up battery like there's no tomorrow.

I tends to be around $80 I dont think this deal is that great. Unless you really want to buy from best buy. Newegg also drops it to 80 about half the time they list it.

$60 would be a deal but I cannot find that one xlronCrossx

Yeah sorry, I was on my phone and it was actually under used.

awesome mouse.

you gotta remember to turn it off though...this thing sucks up battery like there's no tomorrow.

I have 10 or so Enloope AA batteries for this thing at home :) I never plug it in and swap out batteries when they go low.

I can get by at work with a single battery. I plug it in when I go to lunch or go out.

I have 10 or so Enloope AA batteries for this thing at home :) I never plug it in and swap out batteries when they go low.

I can get by at work with a single battery. I plug it in when I go to lunch or go out.

same here, it's essential to switch profiles as well as report rate and battery saving methods can be utilized

Yeah, I got some backup Eneloops for this one. :cool:

I always just plug it in at night and I've never run out of juice in a day. I have it maxed out on polling rate and whatnot as well.

Yeah, I got some backup Eneloops for this one. :cool:

I always just plug it in at night and I've never run out of juice in a day. I have it maxed out on polling rate and whatnot as well.

Does the G700 not allow you to recharge while using it? Does it come with a separate charger?

My Sidewinder X8 is really nice since I can just plug it in while using it and it doesn't affect it at all, although the battery is really losing its charge now, after 2 or so years :D

Does the G700 not allow you to recharge while using it? Does it come with a separate charger?

My Sidewinder X8 is really nice since I can just plug it in while using it and it doesn't affect it at all, although the battery is really losing its charge now, after 2 or so years :D

It does allow you to do that, but wireless is much nicer. It doesn't need an external charger, but the charging cord that comes with it is kind of stiff IMO. I will typically use it wired if I'm just browsing the 'net or anything not gaming-related, though.

I used a Mamba before this and, while that was also a great mouse, I much prefer the G700. Best mouse I've used so far, especially for the money (I paid just over $50 for a "dented box" one that was BNIB with not even any box blemishes, lol). Logitech's software is way better and the G700 has a lot more buttons.

hehe happy i got mine on black friday for $50.

Just a few tips after six months of use and alot of diablo..
Take some time to set your profiles! this will extend your use. I already have eneloops by my side so i just pop them in. I actually left the battery cover completely off and it the battery has yet to fall out...

People will buy this retail for $79.99 but wouldn't touch my new in box one on Craigslist for $60? What the crap is that!?

Well in their defense most people said this was not a deal.

People will buy this retail for $79.99 but wouldn't touch my new in box one on Craigslist for $60? What the crap is that!?

Craigslist is a joke, full of nothing but scammers and lowballing dirtbags who want your shit for next to nothing.

I've given stuff away from free on CL and I've still had people bitch...

$75 is a good deal if you were going to buy the mouse anyway. If you're on the fence/don't really need it right away, wait for a $50-60 sale. Check out the Logitech Refurb section regularly for Dented Box stuff.

Back