Logitech G7 - clubit - $29.99 after MIR

Thanks again for the offer. Very glad that I got one. Terrific mouse.

Not many people are commenting on this deal...

I am seriously debating jumping on this to have it around as a replacement for when my current G7 throws in the towel...

One side mouse button? That's a pretty outdated configuration. Need two just for simple web browsing.

I am seriously debating jumping on this to have it around as a replacement for when my current G7 throws in the towel...

If your current G7 is still within the warrenty period then don't bother. Logitech is well known for their awesome CS. I got a brand new carbon fiber G7 sent to me after my year old green version starting having problems.

One side mouse button? That's a pretty outdated configuration. Need two just for simple web browsing.

2 side buttons are nice but you get used to single, back is used a lot more then forward. G7 is awesome been using mine for over a year.

does this new G7 have the same type of anti sweat cool grip as the new blue G5?

doesn't look like it but just wanted to make sure.

hows it compare to other logitech mice? is it like the mx518 or the G5 rev 1

My GX1000 is getting old (and heavy).

And I completely agree with the previous poster about Logitech's CS department. I called and told them my first GX1000 was crashing and they said another one was on my way. I asked if I needed to pack the old one up and he said nope. Just trash it.

Wow. Props to Logitech.

Daines1

got my G7 for $15 after a $60 rebate from Amazon about a year and a half ago and I am still using it.

Love it and only the finish is starting to wear in a few spots while the right click is kinda finicky but overall still works great for gaming. I recommend it 100%

got my G7 for $15 after a $60 rebate from Amazon about a year and a half ago and I am still using it.

Love it and only the finish is starting to wear in a few spots while the right click is kinda finicky but overall still works great for gaming. I recommend it 100%

that's exactly when i got mine, i got lucky and got the new version with carbon finish, It's still working great.

Man, I want one for Home use..(use one at work)

But I absolutely hate the mail in rebates..

I need to stop reading these forums, I spend too much money :) yes...I bought one

I already have the first gen green/gray version and it is by far the best wireless mouse I have ever used. It's just the right weight, giant feet make it slide really well (even better on my new Func pad) and the response is incredible. I have never noticed any lag what so ever, and I play TF2, HL2 and other shooters. Great mouse, can't wait to get one with the anti slip coating, I think that's the only problem I had with the one I have now.

wow... such a good deal. I loved my G7! very tempted to pick one up.. lolz. just because.. hrm.. muusstt resiisst

But I absolutely hate the mail in rebates..

Why is that? I have received all of my mail-in rebates to date. Sure, it takes a while but the end price is good.

Mine should arrive tonight...

Thanks for all the advice guys. Man I am loving Hardforums! You guys are awesome.

I'm gonna hold off on the mouse. I have the MX1000 and it does ok. I'm gonna save up for a new speaker set for my PC.

Best of luck this Christmas guys!

Daines1

I am using mine for the first time right. Everything is awesome, from the ergonomic feel to the carbon fiber finish and the overall feel.

The only drawback - the mouse wheel clicks when you scroll it up and down and this is a bit annoying as I am used to a wheel that just flows.

Back