Logitech G7 and C4-NGen05 Mousing Surface

I would like to share my experience with the C4-NGen05 mousing surface and my new Logitech G7 mouse. After purchasing my new G7 I was in a bind for a mousing surface that was compatible with it. After a little searching on the web I found out that some of the more popular mosing surfaces were having skipping problems with the new laser mice. I then ran across the CS Hyde C4-NGen05 mousing surface here http://www.cshyde.com/Excess Inv Sale.htm

Well let me tell you that the combination works flawlessly. I just got done with a 6 hour stint of Battlefield 2 and I did not get a single skip or hiccup. I feel like I am running my mouse across buttered glass.

Anyways to anyone out there who needs a mousing surface to go with your laser mouse the C4-NGen05 will not dissapoint you.

I have an exactmat from Razer to work with my G5 but what is interesting it will only work on the smooth side not the control side... have seen/read several articles on this. Theres many mouse pads that wont work with the G5/G7

I've been using that C4 mousing surface for about a year now. I got it when they first launched as part of a promotional deal. I've enjoyed it, but at this point it's just about worn out. It gets dirty really, really fast and I have to clean my mouse feet at least twice a day. It's also showing a lot of discoloration / marking on the surface. I think it's a great value for the price but mine has reached the end of it's life. I'm looking into a Func pad to replace it.

-Ace-

I am using a plastic cover from one of my old college note binders that I cut off and stapled to a crappy mousepad. Feels just the same as a func pad but only cost 3 dollars.

Back