Logitech G502 Proteus Core $29.99

The original G502 Proteus Core also had the weights, not sure if they got rid of it in newer versions but the only difference that I saw having owned both was the RGB.

But it looks like all the Logitech G series stuff is on sale again at Black Friday prices for a final curtain call, with the exception of the popular racing wheels.

LoL wow looks like it sold out again. I would keep checking back in on the website to see if it comes back into stock. I was refreshing the page every hour or so today.

Yeah all the mice are back at those prices. I will go in and pick up a G203 today. I think the G403 Wireless is great from a wireless perspective, but coming from a Pro Gaming mouse I can't get use to the massive bump again. Hurts my wrist, I'd probably need one of those wrist risers. The buttons can get sticky if your hands get a bit sweaty to, whereas the Pros are firm and more tactile. I was thinking of keeping the G403 Wireless for a laptop mouse, but my laptop only has two normal USB ports anyways. Which means leaving the wire plugged in with the wireless "nub" connected to it, or swapping the cable and the "nub" from the USB port when I want to charge it. Just seems like another thing to worry about as well as ensuring your mouse is charged.

The good news is the mouse turns off after being inactive for a few minutes and it does a very good job of retaining battery life when doing that. Plus wake up time is essentially instant. Great mouse, but I will probably wait a few generations until the usage battery life is closer to 5-6 days of use and something like the Pro Gaming in wireless comes out. For now, a $20 G203 will be good enough for a laptop mouse. At that price it is so cheap you're competing no name brands.

Damn good mouse for $30.I ended up preferring the G303 due to its size/shape and light weight, but the G502 is hugely popular and rightly so.

OoS in a 250 mile radius of me...

Most of the Logitech mouses we're oos before the sale.. think they're just trying to get people to order online. Prices are the same on Amazon and Newegg as well.

When I went to buy mine, they notified me that it was OOS in a 250 mile radius, so they allowed me to order on BestBuy.com at $29.99 and they gave me free shipping (they did charge the local taxes for my area). The next day it was in stock at my local store. I didn't care though as I would rather save the gas and have it delivered to my door. See if they will do the same thing for you. Good Luck.

Got the last G203, but it was a white one. May exchange it for a black one by ordering online.

https://i.imgur.com/lPyNvtQ.jpg

Middle click requires a bit less force than the Pro (left) but otherwise feels very similar. For $20 I think it will be a great laptop mouse. Having the shape and feel as my gaming mouse will be nice to.

Are any of the low priced Logitech laser mice decent? Thinking of getting one of those instead of an optical as I can use it on glass or another surface. Only problem with this G203 is I will need to carry around the mouse pad pictured, but I can probably avoid that with a laser mouse? There were some cheap Logitech models but those were not on display. I know Logitech has a nice $70 non-gaming one, but I am trying to keep the price to a minimum.

I've had a G502 for a while, and it's definitely a great mouse. My biggest complaint though is the positioning of the sensitivity buttons just to the left of the left mouse button. Occasionally in FPS games when things get busy, I accidentally hit those buttons and it messes everything up. Suppose you can load the software and remap the keys to do nothing, but after looking at the mice that pro gamers use I noticed none of the ones I watch use the G502 for FPS. I ended up buying a Logitech Pro gaming mouse which I haven't used yet, but hoping it will be better.

Back