Logitech g502 Mouse Amazon $34.99 + Tax

Sherloc09

Limp Gawd

Attachments

• 992B6400-5331-4514-991F-F2E0EFDB7CEF.jpeg
    992B6400-5331-4514-991F-F2E0EFDB7CEF.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 0
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It's sadly a little small for my grip, but otherwise is the best mouse I've ever had. Picked mine up off the shelf at Best Buy on sale for $60 when they first came out. $39 is an excellent deal.

Great price on a nice mouse. If that price on Amazon was available at the time I would have bought it. I ended up finding a guy on reddit selling a NIB one for $35 shipped.

The only thing I'm not too fond of is the slippery metal mouse wheel.

So I bought this :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mouse-Pulley-Scroll-Wheel-Mousewheel-For-Logitech-G700-G500-G500S-M705-MX1100/142770507187?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

and will try a replacement:
https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Logitech+G502+Proteus+Core+Scroll+Wheel+Replacement/89119

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Mine arrived today. Got it setup and can say so far I'm impressed with the improvements it's made to my Overwatch game. Shot accuracy way up. Main drawbacks for me is that it seems to make my hand sweat, and am uncertain if my current couch board setup is causing forearm strain, or if that's just in my head.

It's sadly a little small for my grip, but otherwise is the best mouse I've ever had. Picked mine up off the shelf at Best Buy on sale for $60 when they first came out. $39 is an excellent deal.

i have the same problem, it was very hard to get used to because of the size. now that i am used to it i really like it. i got mine at best buy on sale for $50 about a year ago. the sale at amazon is over but its only gone up to $43.95 still a good deal. fortunately i dont game as much as i used to. i can only go about an hr using this before i get cramps in my hand. so i take alot of breaks.

Great price on a nice mouse. If that price on Amazon was available at the time I would have bought it. I ended up finding a guy on reddit selling a NIB one for $35 shipped.

The only thing I'm not too fond of is the slippery metal mouse wheel.

So I bought this :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mouse-Pulley-Scroll-Wheel-Mousewheel-For-Logitech-G700-G500-G500S-M705-MX1100/142770507187?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

and will try a replacement:
https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Logitech+G502+Proteus+Core+Scroll+Wheel+Replacement/89119
Yes, I do find my finger slipping when I need to use the middle mouse button. In Mass Effect Andromeda the dodge button was mapped to the middle mouse button by default, and you have to use it all the time in the multiplayer. Ended up remapping it someplace else because I could never get the action positive enough.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Just to follow up for those interested, the mouse wheel replacement was super easy using the method and parts I linked too. Loving the grip with the rubberized wheel!

Google Express has two current promo codes - FALLSAVINGS for 20% (max $20) off your first purchase, and APPSAVE25 for 25% off (max $30) when using the Google Express app. Best Buy is selling the G502 HERO for MSRP, but using either code knocks ~$18 off. Logitech won't be discounting the updated version for a while, so that'll be the cheapest you'll get for the updated mouse. It'd stand to reason you could use the same codes on the older G502 as well - the only difference is a new sensor and (maybe) a new scroll wheel.

So glad I picked this up, can't beat $35 for one of these!
Finally retiring my old logitech MX 500 something (518?).
This old one must be close to 10 years actually and just now starting to not pickup my right clicks.

So glad I picked this up, can't beat $35 for one of these!
Finally retiring my old logitech MX 500 something (518?).
This old one must be close to 10 years actually and just now starting to not pickup my right clicks.
It is showing that the sale is still valid but will be restocked on 11-25.18

Last edited:
Back