Logitech G5 'Dented box' 33 shipped or 2 for 54.

Awesome. Might just jump on two. Already have one in my closet while I use my MX518.

use the coupons. Look at the total, not the unit price....Its not brain surgery

27 bucks a pop is far better than 44.... Add to cart, use codes. It still going on...

Getting two that are guaranteed to be in brand new condition for $27 ea. is a steal.

I got one around xmas online from Costco for $33. Not sure if they still have the deal.

In for 2. my 518 has a wear spot from my palm on the logitech lgo. Any good way to prevent that kind of ware for the g5?

I seem to be having problems getting this coupon code to work....anyone else not seeing the discount?

Oh wait I see it now....they're giving me 6 dollars off....??!?!

Edit: The dealnews code isn't working anymore =/ Only the 10% one...

Just bit, in for two. All codes still work as of 3:15pm. Total was $53.98 w/ free shipping.

i would get this so fast if i had money and a real use.

i have a death adder and the older g5 variant as my back up....

good deal regardless. thanx OP.

People just need to look harder. you get to for 59.98 with the dealnews code, then all the other code for 6 bucks off = 53.98

the dealnews code doesnt actually show you amount off. just lowers the price from 59.99 to 29.99 for one... then the 10% etc

ugh. I wish their mice were more reliable. The mx500, 510, and for the past few, 518 have been the best gaming mice I have ever used. My last 518 rma lasted about half a month. It wasn't even abused. Maybe I just click harder. The left click failed after about 2 weeks. And since I'd rather remap the left and right clicks than switch to an intellimouse, I did that for another 2 weeks. Now the right click is on its way out. Absolutely ridiculous.

Whoa. I thought the g5 only had one side button and it had the stupid sideways tilting wheel. Guess not. Going to have to bite!

Thanks

edit: OOS but still let me order 2. wonder what this'll mean. either they'll have to dent some boxes or something :p

In for 2. my 518 has a wear spot from my palm on the logitech lgo. Any good way to prevent that kind of ware for the g5?

.... please don't buy a new mouse just because your old one has worn paint... i dont mean to crap but there are so many other things that could use that money better....

ugh. I wish their mice were more reliable. The mx500, 510, and for the past few, 518 have been the best gaming mice I have ever used. My last 518 rma lasted about half a month. It wasn't even abused. Maybe I just click harder. The left click failed after about 2 weeks. And since I'd rather remap the left and right clicks than switch to an intellimouse, I did that for another 2 weeks. Now the right click is on its way out. Absolutely ridiculous.

Whoa. I thought the g5 only had one side button and it had the stupid sideways tilting wheel. Guess not. Going to have to bite!

Thanks

my old g5 had the right button go out. you don't realize how important they are for windows pc's... the keyboard 'right menu' button doesnt always work either, as you can't always grab focus of the item you want.

logitech doesn't use the best buttons in their mice... come to think of it, i would bet that all mice use the same buttons. they all have the same loud tinny 'like it's falling apart' CLICK CLICK every time. many people seem to like it, but a dream mouse would be to have the feeling of a click but its totally silent. same goes for fuckin keyboards too....

My MX518 has been stellar for about two years. Before that my MX700 Duo lasted like five years. The mouse still works, but it has spotty transmitting. I couldn't tolerate it any longer.

oh believe me I know about the pains of not having a right click. But not having a left click is a little worse. ;)

And I'd almost sacrifice right click ability to be on a mx518 rather than the intellimouse or more any other mouse. Logitech really got the comfortable mouse mold down. My god

OOS for sure. Sucks. Wouldn't mind retiring a few old mice:)

Yes - I ordered while OOS and happily got this a bit ago... I'll wait for a month or so at least. I'm not in any big rush. :D

Edit to add - the deal is officially now dead. The dealnews promo code is no longer valid.

Dear Richard:
Thank you for ordering from Logitech.
Unfortunately, the product(s) that you have ordered is currently out of stock and could not be shipped. The product(s) has been placed on back-order and will be shipped as soon as stock becomes available. If you paid by credit card on our site, you will not be charged until the product ships. You will receive an e-mail notification when your order ships.
If we are not able to ship your product(s) within 30 days, we will send you an e-mail with the option to either continue your back-order status or cancel your order. After 90 days, all unfulfilled orders are automatically cancelled. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Order Date: Mar 19, 2009 2:51:03 PM

.... please don't buy a new mouse just because your old one has worn paint... i dont mean to crap but there are so many other things that could use that money better....

Well I wanted to upgrade anyway. So this just gave me a reason to do it. I was just curious so I could keep this from happening in the future. And its not the paint its the logitech logo itself. It really looks ugly the way it is.

heres a picture (sorry for crappy camera phone image):
Photo0222.jpg

Also..any recommendations on a better mouse pad or is the one in the pic good?

It depends on the mouse, I have a few logitechs that the logo is a screen print type thing on top of the plastic. On my G7 though it is under the smooth exterior finish.

Wouldnt worry, they sent cancel e-mails out. If you got in early and didnt get one. It will come.

Back