Logitech G403 Prodigy Mouse (Ergo shape, light weight, 3366. Wireless and Wired versions)

limitedaccess

Supreme [H]ardness
**Officially launched now
Logitech G403 Prodigy Wired Programmable Gaming Mouse
Logitech G403 Prodigy Wireless Gaming Mouse

Looks like Wireless is $99 MSRP. Wired is $69.

90g + 10g optional weight for wired.
107g for wireless.

Not yet officially announced but Amazon UK seems to have listed them already

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KT8D7FM/
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01KT8D7HK/

US equivalent MSRP will likely be $69.99 wired and $109.99 wireless judging by the UK prices.

~90g wired.
~105g wireless.
Ergo shape.
PMW3366 sensor.
Same metal tension system and switches as G Pro and etc.
Scroll wheel type? (unknown)
wireless will be the same low latency implementation as the G900

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
They likely jumped NDA and so it was pulled.

But Logitech may officially launch these later today to tie in with PAX. G Pro was launched with Gamescom.

Officially launched now and updated original post with new information.

Reviewers have samples and so those are already available or will be shortly but I don't expect anything out of the ordinary here given largely the same internals as previous designs which is a good thing given the context.

Thanks for updating it works now and look at this model :O looks brilliant to me!

Almost has a G9ish design to it, still not quite the G9 though.

Smooth performance
The sensor is the really standout feature of the G403. According to Logitech, the sensor sends 1000 reports per second, and it shows. The mouse is silky smooth even on the highest sensitivity settings
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Coming from the G5 and then the G400, I find the G403 too narrow towards the middle and rear. I've realised that I use a fingertip grip but with the edge of my palm (below my little finger) for more control, and the G403 is too narrow for my palm edge to make contact whilst I'm moving or rotating the mouse. It's a shame Logitech didn't create a G403 with the shape of the G400 because otherwise I really like the mouse.

Looks like they took more than a few cues from the excellent Mionix Naus and Castor and Steelseries Rival series.

Yeah it looks like a Rival from the top but the front looks like a Razer Death Adder mouse.

69.99 isn't a deal for a 6 button mouse but if it doesn't break like a Death Adder your in luck.
I never bought a Razer mouse since I've read the reviews about them since 2011.

offcenter sensor port is my only gripe atm

900x900px-LL-07971cad_axUwOub.jpeg

due to this "feature" and/or lack of muscle memory , wrist flicks feel inaccurate - ordered a second hand ZA12 just for kicks today !

(shortened) IME 3.0 vs IMO 1.1

2006 all over again :D

another expensive mouse with a great sensor and hardly any buttons

hotlines competition 0.6mm replacement feet in the mail !!

http://imgur.com/a/CkzDH

very low "stiction" compared to the OEM ones, feels like holding a cloud in my hand lol :p

so far so good

I just purchased the wireless version of this mouse and first impressions are just amazing. I am coming from an MX518 -> G303 / G402 -> G403 wireless. I can't tell the difference between G303 and G403 in CS:GO and the sensitivity feels the same as the G303. I liked the shape of the G303 but always thought it was too small for me. I HATED the braided wire on the G303 and the G403 is just perfect... no wire and the same fantastic sensor.

I also used the MX518 for years and this mouse feels similar in shape but with a slightly bigger hump in the rear. Highly recommended and I am jealous of the people who got in on the $35 deal at Fry's for the wireless version.

I actually have both the wired and wireless versions of the G403, and I'm using the wireless version right now. I can't tell a difference at all. I also nabbed the wired version for $35 during a Black Friday sale, and at that price the mouse was a flippin' steal. I'm very happy with the ergonomics/shape (subjective) and the sensor is great.

Back