Logitech g27 and g29

I bought a g27 as i am really getting into ets2 right now and needed a better wheel. I was so happy until i got it home to realise it didn't work with windows 10. i contacted logitech and she told me to to take it back as there is no longer any drivers that will work with windows 10. I looked everywhere online to see if there was a way to get it working but with no luck. Eventually i decided to look for a new wheel, i found the g29 online and did some research to see if it would be compatible with windows 10 and apparently it will be. I have now purchased it and it is going to arrive today but i just wanted to double check with everyone if it will work with windows 10. I really hope it does as i was so dissapointed to find the g27 wouldnt work and i dont want to have the same situation any advice ir opinions will be greatky appreciated thanks

The G29 is the PS3/PS4 version of the G920 for the XB1. I have the G920 and have no issues using it with Windows 10.

I have a G25 which is 13 years old, and works with windows 10 with no problems.

I find it strange that you say it doesn't work in Windows 10. Can you explain what exactly you have issues with? My G25 also works with 10 and they are almost the same wheel in terms of hardware and software.

Back