Logitech G25 racing stand/setup

theDreamer

2[H]4U
I just purchased a Logitech G25 and am ready to start hitting some good racing games, finally. My only concern is I have yet to find a way to mount it properly, I will be using this with my PS3 and television. No desk to mount the wheel to so I am looking for the next best thing. Budget I would like to stick under 300, some solutions I have found is a full racing seat plus mount but my only concern is storage.

Thanks.

If you can build one yourself its good, as you can find the position you're comfortable with. Many metal suppliers will sell you steel RHS (rectangular hollow section) and cut it to length for you. You just need to drill a few holes, buy some bolts to hold it together and you're done. If you know how to weld, even better. You can also build it out of wood, but naturally that'll end up bulkier (though probably lighter). But you can use bolts as pivot points to make it fold away neatly. Also, many of the commercial ones seem to wobble from reviews I've seen, I'd be inclined to build something you put your legs through, not around like the fanatec one, it'd be a lot sturdier.

Back