Logitech G19 Keyboard Dented Box $109.99 + Free Shipping

I <3 my g19. Awesome keyboard, grab one if you can!

Edit: I think I paid around $170 for mine when I first got it as well. I have my LCD set to rotate from CPU core temperatures, to other system statistics every 10 seconds as well.

Last edited:
I offered to get my wife this keyboard but she refused to give up her old model G15 so, to quote Ignignokt and Err, "THIS... IS MINE!!"

Damn you all!

I gave into peer pressure and just bought one. At least the wife can't complain when she is going to get my 6 month old G110 to replace her old Saitek.

Need to use the coupon code....

I've missed this deal everytime its come up, but jumped this time. I have an original G15 that is started to give me a few issues so I've been needing a new kb for a while. I have to say I've gotten more use out of my G15 than any other PC component I've ever used considering I've used it daily since 2005.

Welcome to the most awesome keyboard ever invented by mankind party genitalias! :D

If this thing was an ergo, I would be humping this deal like a beagle.

Someone needs to combine the DNA of this board with the Microsoft 4000 ergo.

have had a G15 for 5 years now, never and issue. Got a G510 around Christmas and returned it. This, I cannot pass up.

The deal is dead now!

I've never ordered directly from Logitech before. Where do they usually ship from?

My last 2 logitech direct purchase products shipped from Memphis TN (G13, G500).

Anyone else got a tracking number for their G19 yet? I still haven't. :(

I just received my tracking email and it did indeed ship from TN as requiem99 stated.

Should get it Wednesday from what the tracking estimates.

Sweet, shipped from Memphis and will be here tomorrow (since I'm in TN as well, was wondering why I had to pay tax).

Got mine, can't get the bloody logitech software to recognize it though..

Yeah, the deal finished after few hours. But anyway i am glad i ordered mine :) its out for delivery!

as we've discussed in a bunch of other threads about logitech dented box, they never actually seem to be dented box, they're always brand new. I don't know why, but I've bought a ton of dented box logitech products direct and not one has ever actually had a dent in it. To reiterate someone from another thread, "This is false advertising, and I demand satisfaction!" :D

Oh wow, nice price! Wish I had the money.. oh well I hope there will be another deal like this later on :)

as we've discussed in a bunch of other threads about logitech dented box, they never actually seem to be dented box, they're always brand new. I don't know why, but I've bought a ton of dented box logitech products direct and not one has ever actually had a dent in it. To reiterate someone from another thread, "This is false advertising, and I demand satisfaction!" :D

True i got 3-4 things all of them came in the same condition as if i got them from freaking BestBuy

Mine had a noticeable dent on the box, in the corner like someone dropped it.

Back