Logitech G110 Issue--Halp!

Perilous

[H]ard|Gawd
Here goes:

I have a G110 keyboard that up until a few weeks ago was working great. I came back form out of town with my computer being off and booted up. Keyboard was fine until windows loaded and was at the log in screen. The backlights turned off and I couldn't type anything. Numerous restarts and frustrations later, the keyboard just seemed to start working again.

Fast forward until today. I went out and got a new SSD and a Samsung Spinpoint f3 tb drive. I pulled my old hard drives out and installed the new ones. Everything was great all the way through installing windows and running windows update. I restart the computer and again the keyboard backlighting goes out at the login screen and nothing. Numerous restarts later, windows starts repairing itself. After restart the keyboard still does nothing. I dust off my 15 year old microsoft keyboard and swap them. Computer boots fine but since the system repair did a restore, it rolled back all 50 updates I just installed.

I just need some guidance on what to do about my keyboard. I had really like it until this issue and it definitely seems to be a windows issue. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Logitech SetPoint. Try plugging the keyboard into another computer without any drivers installed and see if the keyboard works.

The crappy thing is, I didn't even get a chance to get the drivers installed.

Welcome to Logitech SetPoint. Try plugging the keyboard into another computer without any drivers installed and see if the keyboard works.

The G keyboards do not use setpoint. The Gkeys are also detected as a seperate keyboard. if the keyboard is not working, the OP has wonky windows HID drivers.

Back