Logitech driving Force Pro wheel on 360???

good luck with that...

it would be great if it did though, thats almost like a wet dream :p

I know the new PGR Autoupdate adds support for Wheels, but does anyone know if its a licensed third party thing only?

Bobsaysthis said:
I know the new PGR Autoupdate adds support for Wheels, but does anyone know if its a licensed third party thing only?

That's a really good question. I would assume it would only be for the licensed products as of now.. but man, if we ever get a DFP on the 360 I will be in heaven. That is hands-down the best console wheel ever created. The wheel that came out for the last Xbox when Forza was released was nothing short of a joke compared to the DFP. I hope Logitech comes through for us 360 guys.

I'd like to see more 3rd party controllers in general.
Right now the only ones I've seen are just cheap clones of the default pad.
Bring on some innovation.

mETRo said:
The wheel that came out for the last Xbox when Forza was released was nothing short of a joke compared to the DFP. I hope Logitech comes through for us 360 guys.

The DFP was released for Gran Turismo 4. But yes, for the sake of XBox 360 owners, I hope they release product to use with Forza2/PGR3.

I use my DFP both on my PC and on my PS2. The only thing I don't like about it is the shifter, which for $100 I could get a proper H-gate shifter for the PC. Still no clutch pedal though.

http://www.act-labs.com/

Back