Logitech DiNovo Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if that is a straight up MOUSING surface, that black circle part of the keyboard or is it only used for scrolling up and down webpages.

I am using the keyboard right now and it is a full mouse not just for scrolling up and down...

Well called again at the Scraton, PA BB and wow, they have 3 left when before they didnt have any! So went down and its $139.99 so I tried to get a price match and the manager said they cant do anything unless another BB in the division is cheaper... Complete bullshit. Im done dealin with BB, CC always have been better to me. Unless the price goes to 40, they cant give me the price diff. Going to have to find a way to scam them into giving me a price diff, lmao....

I just grabbed one at my nearest best buy. it was priced as clearance at 139.99 but I had them match the price of a best buy that had it at 39.99. so in the end I got 2 for 84 bucks. woot time to sell one! thanks OP! <3

I went to 3 best buys in Los Angeles ; Southbay , Downey , Lakewood

all of those places had them but they were 139.99 . Forget that !!!

I am interested too...
It's easy. Go to a BestBuy that you know has it for $40, but not necessarily in stock. Be slick and ask if they have it, and when they say no ask, "how much is it anyway?"
They will go to a register to do this, and ask for a print off so you can take it to another store so they know what you are talking about (the keyboard is no longer on bby.com)

Take this slip to another store that does have them and they must price match (note this is a one for one price match, not a 'best it by 10%' pricematch since it is matching the same company.)

It's easy. Go to a BestBuy that you know has it for $40, but not necessarily in stock. Be slick and ask if they have it, and when they say no ask, "how much is it anyway?"
They will go to a register to do this, and ask for a print off so you can take it to another store so they know what you are talking about (the keyboard is no longer on bby.com)

Take this slip to another store that does have them and they must price match (note this is a one for one price match, not a 'best it by 10%' pricematch since it is matching the same company.)

thats not what i did. i flagged down a guy, told him what was up and why isnt it at 39.99$. he said that the lowest price ever was 139.99$ but i said that others have been getting it at 39 bucks. so he did a search *on bby.com, its still on there* and he eventually found one for 59$ then he found one for 39$. he said he might be able to price match it if he talks to his superviser. he did and thats how i got them. cake of piece.

ok ok i didnt flag down the guy, the gf did it for me. gotta know how to werk the system yo.

I bought one for $140 last night. I'm going to try to work out a pricematch

I couldn't get the price match in madison hts, mi. Even though I had a receipt for $39.99. Oh well. Anyone in the area that store has at least 5 of them and sooner or later the price will drop.

I couldn't get the price match in madison hts, mi. Even though I had a receipt for $39.99. Oh well. Anyone in the area that store has at least 5 of them and sooner or later the price will drop.
Dude, nail em. The giant 3X3 sign in the front of the store is their price matching policy, if that receipt you have is from this week they HAVE to match it. If they don't match it, take pictures, ask for a 6" length of receipt tape (has the return policy on the back) and while you are there call 1888 best buy. They will hook you up, trust me.

I will see if they can look it up in their system. The BestBuy that I have been going to has 6 on the shelves....

Dude, nail em. The giant 3X3 sign in the front of the store is their price matching policy, if that receipt you have is from this week they HAVE to match it. If they don't match it, take pictures, ask for a 6" length of receipt tape (has the return policy on the back) and while you are there call 1888 best buy. They will hook you up, trust me.

well the guy told my gf that they normally dont do price matches, but for this one time they will honor it.very odd indeed... btw i love this thing. i cant believe ive been using wired mouse and keyboard. its so much nicer without wires!!!

Two of my friends and I just got back from a local Best Buy and the keyboard rang up as $120 last night, but as $40 when we went tonight :confused:, strange but very cool :D. The three of us cleared out the six in the store! Now some of my other friends are going across town to get the rest from the other location. I'll try and post pics and some receipts soon.

My advice is for anyone that looked a couple days ago to try again, looks like some sort of strange discount moving through all the locations at different times.

I work at BBY... I picked up one..

I have my friend at another store and they have 4... I told him to ship me all 4 and I will buy them...

My store was selling them for $50 :)

I checked other stores and prices are all over the place... Some $39, $59, $129... And $179.. kinda weird but whatever..

-N

Well bought it for 139.99 couple days ago and finally got a price match to 50 bucks....I"ll take that price. :D

And like I said before they will only price match to local BBs near each other, well thats the BS they told me at least.

dinovo1.jpg

Pretty slick keyboards indeed.

No go for Pricematching in Austin, tx.

They gave me every excuse they could think of including 'shipping charges' for different states is different...like $100 per keyboard different

and

You have to bring us the original receipt for these with the Val# showing and they will PM (I had receipts from CA, MO and AL). I then asked them that if I bring in the original receipt you will then PM....their answer, no. This was the managers in the stores telling me all this BS. Basically saying that if I bring them this they will PM it, then if I said ok, if I get them that they will get me the PM and they then say no for <insert random reason here>. I then called up bestbuy.com and the girl from there said that if you go to a local best buy and PM to any other bestbuy if I have a copy of the receipt or ad even from different states 3000 miles away they will PM it locally and when I told her that my local BB's refused to do that she said I need to talk to someone at corporate. BTW, I finally got a BB manager who said that the $139.99 price was already below price and that they were losing money by selling it to me for $139.99 even though the product is discontinued.

Now I know why I hate BB and pretty much all the other local retailers.

just went to the king of prussia, pa store and bought two. apparently their pricematching policy is that they only price match to BBs in their region. luckily, the willow grove, pa store had them for 40$ so i tried to get the guy to match that. unfortunately, he told me that pricematching does NOT include clearance items, whose prices are strictly up to individual store manager discretion.

long story short, i had the ole gf go to the store after i protested in vain and she was able to get the pricematch for 2 boards. :D

If anyone has any issues with pricematching, while in the store call 1888-BestBuy. They will open a can of corporate whup@$$ for ya. I've used it twice.

If anyone has any issues with pricematching, while in the store call 1888-BestBuy. They will open a can of corporate whup@$$ for ya. I've used it twice.
Or buy/return. Worked for me in a store that had $39.99 but sold out.

Just got back from the store in Lakewood, Co... called them about an hour or so ago and explained what I had read in this thread, that I had called a few days ago and was basically told tough shit... the guy on the phone checked the other Colorado locations and found the one in Colo Springs had them listed at 39.95.... said no problem, we'll match it.

Drove down there and they had it waiting for me..... 43.51 including tax.

I just got back from the Lewisville, TX store. The computer said they had 5 in stock. I grabbed 3 without looking to see if there were any left. It was marked $39 on the shelf, but they rang up at $31.99!!!

I stopped at the Grapevine, TX store first, but they were out of stock at the $39 price. The customer service desk offered to have it shipped in from another store, but the Lewisville store was only 15 minutes down the road. Apparently, the North Richland Hills location still has it marked at $149.

Apparently, the North Richland Hills location still has it marked at $149.

Yeah, the guy I talked to went through every Colorado location and saw prices from $39 all the way up to $199.... crazy.. I talked to the manager when I was there and she had no explanation for the difference....

No go for Pricematching in Austin, tx.

They gave me every excuse they could think of including 'shipping charges' for different states is different...like $100 per keyboard different

and

You have to bring us the original receipt for these with the Val# showing and they will PM (I had receipts from CA, MO and AL). I then asked them that if I bring in the original receipt you will then PM....their answer, no. This was the managers in the stores telling me all this BS. Basically saying that if I bring them this they will PM it, then if I said ok, if I get them that they will get me the PM and they then say no for <insert random reason here>. I then called up bestbuy.com and the girl from there said that if you go to a local best buy and PM to any other bestbuy if I have a copy of the receipt or ad even from different states 3000 miles away they will PM it locally and when I told her that my local BB's refused to do that she said I need to talk to someone at corporate. BTW, I finally got a BB manager who said that the $139.99 price was already below price and that they were losing money by selling it to me for $139.99 even though the product is discontinued.

Now I know why I hate BB and pretty much all the other local retailers.

which store in missouri has it for $40?

thanks

I just got back from the Lewisville, TX store. The computer said they had 5 in stock. I grabbed 3 without looking to see if there were any left. It was marked $39 on the shelf, but they rang up at $31.99!!!

I stopped at the Grapevine, TX store first, but they were out of stock at the $39 price. The customer service desk offered to have it shipped in from another store, but the Lewisville store was only 15 minutes down the road. Apparently, the North Richland Hills location still has it marked at $149.

Can you post or PM me a scan of your full receipt please with nothing blacked out. Promise it wont/cant get you in trouble.

which store in missouri has it for $40?

thanks

Columbia, MO has it for $40 store #602

I got a "no price matching to other BB stores" spill from the Manager (? - black shirt dude) here in the Tyler, TX Best Buy, though they did ring up at $59. I'm e-mailing BB.com and calling their 1888 number for second and third opinions.

Update: I'm getting the same thing through the CSR on the phone. He's checking with his supervisor...and they both say no. D:

Anyone know about how it is in the Houston/Webster/Clear Lake area? Specifically: Baybrook mall area? I would drive over to get one if I knew they were on sale, but not worth risking a false positive on a Sunday afternoon. :)

Can you post or PM me a scan of your full receipt please with nothing blacked out. Promise it wont/cant get you in trouble.
No... With the full receipt, the sales record could be used to return an item. If this happened, I would be left out in the cold if I decided to return or exchange mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back