Logitech C910 1080p Cam Pro - $58 shipped Free AR

Dylan80

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't see how a 1080p camera will help with your face looking like dog's balls.

Dohohohoho.

oh i thought it was 58 dollars and after rebate it became free.

I don't see how a 1080p camera will help with your face looking like dog's balls.

Dohohohoho.

Thats a great way to get an infraction, but the fact you risked it all just to post that is funnier than what you posted... okay, it was funny too.

I have a C910. It does a great job, but the specs are blown up a bit. For Example: The 1080p for instance, its a software enhanced 1080p, not native.

Thats a great way to get an infraction, but the fact you risked it all just to post that is funnier than what you posted... okay, it was funny too.

I have a C910. It does a great job, but the specs are blown up a bit. For Example: The 1080p for instance, its a software enhanced 1080p, not native.

Do you know what would be a true 1080p usb video camera? Curious now that you brought up the fact that this camera doesn't do true hardware 1080p but up-res'd from 720p.

My bad with the typo, free would have been really nice :D I got a free PS online a few years back AR, still works great too :D.

You of all people a Forum Nazi? J/Kidding But the Camera is the real deal. I paid 79.00

Worth the money at that price..

Back