Logitech Artemis Spectrum G933 7.1 Wireless Headset Review @ [H]

I'm still running the G933 on my personal machine. It's been a great headset so far.

It says: "Available for Pre-Order." It looks to me that the only real difference between the G935 and G933 is with the lighting system.

DTS sound, and a few changes to the headband

they upgraded to a 50mil driver, and from a 4 to a 6 mic or something. There is a video review but I cant find it atm.

I've never had a problem with my 933's in white (I originally bought them for an all white build). Sound / technology wise - they work great for my gaming beep beep boops - as I also have a set of wired AKGs that I use when I want to listen to music. However, for the money they are quite a bit plasticky in terms of build quality. This is due partly to Logi putting the USB storage nook in one ear cup and a removable battery compartment in the other, causing both ear pods to feel hollow. Fine when on your head / ears but not when held in your hands. But they are wireless which is great and the battery life always lasts through my entire gaming session, even the long ones. You just have to remember to plug them back in after each session.

Back