Logitech announces G900 Chaos Spectrum Wired/Wireless Mouse

Hrmmm.. very very interesting.

Is this going to be a worthy replacement for the G9/G9X except for the super low weight?

Interested, but damn $150 msrp? Might be willing to pay half that...

Hrmmm.. very very interesting.

Is this going to be a worthy replacement for the G9/G9X except for the super low weight?
I stopped using G9 a while ago in favor of the G700. Didn't notice a difference, hate a damn wire on my mouse. Have the G602 as well, but can definitely notice some lag, use it for casual gaming on the big screen.

While it's interesting, I like having 4 thumb buttons like on the G700.
Too many gaming mice focus so heavily on movement and not enough on buttons, button placement, and ergonomics.
I have yet to run into one that puts everything together like the G700.

The price aside, not sure if I would like the look or the practicality of having a huge gap between the buttons and the palm part of the mouse.

They claim 11 buttons... I'm not seeing them? Overall this looks like a nice mouse, but I really with they'd offer a variant with better placed buttons (ie more than two on the thumb side, instead of the two behind the scroll wheel, how about others on the edge of the L and R click area, etc). Have to say I am liking Logi's latest G developments. The fact that they offer open source SDKs are even better. I am waiting to see if they build a new spiritual successor to the G13 gameboard, however. Its a nice option, but way long in the tooth. I do wish however that the RomerG switches were compatible with CherryMX style after-market keys - those are my only major disappointments about their keyboards.

2 main mouse buttons, 2 buttons on each side, 2 under the scroll wheel lock button, scroll wheel itself and the scroll wheel can be pushed on each side as 2 more buttons.

Total 11, 2+2x2+2+1+1x2

The first reviews are coming in, the 32 h batter life doesn't sound too good, but everything else looks fine by me, expect the price of course :D

Picked this up from Black Friday Best Buy special it's a nice mouse it feels more like a old Logitech G500 more than anything the middle mouse button left and right scroll is alot nice than how the scroll is on the Proteus it feeels like the old Logitech G500 scroll wheel but it's easier to press for middle mouse button. I should just sell my entire mouse collection and buy 1-2 more of these. I'm going to give it a few weeks and see how I adapt to it breaking in period it didn't feel very natural but it might be better a few days from now. The spring clicks are great for this thing you could tell just without even playing a game you would dominate a match with this thing. You know what logitech should do is make a cheap version of this mouse without the wireless maybe a fine tuning weight system and a fixed cord but price it at 49.00 like they did with the Prodigy and the logitech Pro that would go over big.

I'm not going to use it wireless though just so I don't have to screw around with charging. I know that G903 is perfect that is if you buy the 100.00 self charging mouse pad but I'm really picky with mouse pads I switch out textures an surfaces on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Back