Logitech 50% off sale

shawnoen

[H]ard|Gawd
Got the email today. 50% off a single item with coupon code via email.

Just picked up a G400 for $24.99 via their direct online store.

Sounds like you had to be signed up for their newsletter ahead of time to get it.

My MX Revolution is finally starting to bite the big one so I figured I'd pick up a new mouse on the cheap, oh well!

And like the last (fiasco) time, anything this won't work on?

They have a list, but folks appear to be having trouble with the code not working randomly.

Their list includes items on sale, promotions, other coupons, etc.

I can't get on their damn mailing list, it wont add me. I don't know much crap I have bought from them but it's enough for me to atleast get 1 email. This is the first time I have ever actually WANTED spam in my inbox ><

Sounds like you had to be signed up for their newsletter ahead of time to get it.

My MX Revolution is finally starting to bite the big one so I figured I'd pick up a new mouse on the cheap, oh well!

You may want to contact Logitech if its a hardware failure on your mouse. My left click was going out, just sent it to them, and they shipped me a new one.

You may want to contact Logitech if its a hardware failure on your mouse. My left click was going out, just sent it to them, and they shipped me a new one.

The warranty is long gone. The mouse is an MX Revolution, they discontinued it.

The scroll wheel is actually just a little loose. Might be something I can fix myself but taking the mouse apart is a bit daunting, they didn't really seem to intend for you to take it apart.

Last time someone posted this I signed up for their newsletter. So I too got the 50% code yesterday. :)

The question is do I need anything...

You post the newsletter "only" deals to people in the forum. Not everyone will have the code. Post the code!

Edit: I hope the code isn't specific to people >.>

Again, if someone doesn't need it, I'll gladly take it off your hands. Thanks!!

I got an email recently & it took about 2-4 weeks from the time I signed up to get the coupon

The scroll wheel is actually just a little loose. Might be something I can fix myself but taking the mouse apart is a bit daunting, they didn't really seem to intend for you to take it apart.

Mine was long gone after warranty and they still sent me a brand new Performance MX (replacement of Rev MX)

I've got a code if anyone really needs it. Shoot me a PM. First come first serve.

EDIT: code gone.

Mine was long gone after warranty and they still sent me a brand new Performance MX (replacement of Rev MX)

Same here. That Performance MX just started double-clicking everywhere and is getting replaced by them again.

Darn, I have a logitech account but apparently I opted out of their newsletter. I could really use one of these codes, my mouse is slowly dieing (right click barely works anymore).

i got a code, couldnt figure out what to buy with it though. not all items work

Anyone has a code they not using please let me know. I need a new mouse.

Assuming its the same restrictions as the last few that have gone out, it doesn't work on refurbs. Also, for those hunting for 50% off, if you have an old logitech product that isn't under warranty and might be having some problems, you can contact them and report it defective. You'll go through the standard troubleshooting e-mails back and forth, and after they politely tell you that your mouse/keyboard/remote/etc. is indeed defective but not still under warranty, they 'may' offer you the 50% off coupon code.

I had a old harmony remote that was giving me trouble and hadn't received one of these emails yet, and went through this very process; ended up getting a new harmony 900 50% off, so I can vouch for this working.

Ironically, I just got one of the new rounds of 50% off e-mails in and have to decide whether to stick with my old G15 or move to something new.

If anyone has a code please pm me with it I would be happy to paypal over $5 for one

The MX revolution has a 3 year warranty on it. My wife's back button gummed up and stopped working and they shipped a new Performance MX as its replacement.

The MX revolution has a 3 year warranty on it. My wife's back button gummed up and stopped working and they shipped a new Performance MX as its replacement.

Yeah, I know it has a long warranty but I've had mine for quite a long time. It's probably approaching 5 years old.

I shouldn't be such a cheap bastard but no mouse has come close to tracking the way this one does. How does the Performance MX stack up? I can do without the side wheel but it needs to track about the same as the Revolution.

Yeah, I know it has a long warranty but I've had mine for quite a long time. It's probably approaching 5 years old.

I shouldn't be such a cheap bastard but no mouse has come close to tracking the way this one does. How does the Performance MX stack up? I can do without the side wheel but it needs to track about the same as the Revolution.

Honestly couldn't tell you as its the wife's primary mouse... it seems very similar from a feel perspective, but instead of having a holster for a charger, you've got to plug it in via micro-usb. I think I like the holster better.

I also was looking on a media keyboard this would be perfect until I confirmed it doesn't have back-light keys... this is suppose to be an HTPC keyboard to be use in the dark environment of a media room. At their asking price this is unforgivable design mistake.

They have a list, but folks appear to be having trouble with the code not working randomly.

Their list includes items on sale, promotions, other coupons, etc.

Mouse I just used my 50% code on was on sale for $50 reg price of $60.

I paid $30 so your getting 50% off full retail price. My mouse came out to be cheaper then amazon though :)

Edit new mouse:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/trackballs/devices/7365

Will replace my http://www.logitech.com/en-us/428/6383?osid=14&bit=64

One more edit.
I know 99% of this forum view track balls as evil, but I like them, I can NOT game on my laptop and my recliner arm and blanket don't like the normal mouse.

Last edited:
I finally got a code too but now I don't know what to buy. I need a new keyboard to go with my Deathadder but Logitech doesn't have anything worth getting do they? They are all just rubber domed boards.

I too just received my a discount through email. I signed up maybe a few weeks ago. Now to decide what to get!

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Amount
941-000045 G27 Racing Wheel 1 USD 149.99

Subtotal: USD 149.99
Tax: USD 12.00
Shipping: USD 0.00

Wooo! It's on backorder though...

I signed up with maybe 4 different e-mail accounts almost a month ago. Only one had the newsletter.

I finally got an e-mail. Sucks how it doesn't include sale prices. Now I don't know what to buy lol. I think I'll get a g930 for $80 and just sell my sound card and hd 555s or find some other use for it.

I just went and got the g110 keyboard. I've had my current keyboard for probably 5 years figured it was time for a new one even though my current one is still good! Not bad for $40 though.

Again I'd like a PM if someone has no use for their code! I missed out on the one earlier as I can't constantly be f5ing this thread.

Back