Logic Supply giving away fanless NUC for picture of dirtiest PC

The "World's Dirtiest PC" contest was announced yesterday. Uploading a picture of a dusty or otherwise dirty computer enters you to win a weekly prize pack and the grand prize winner gets one of their CL100 systems.

World’s Dirtiest PC Contest

DirtiestPC-Web-Banner-770x532-v2.jpg

So the grand prize is an Atom system. WOO BOY!

Gimmicky system is gimmicky. The only selling point they can make for a fanlesss system is reducing dust. Because in all other respects, it sucks. And you can make quiet PCs with slow rotating fans pretty easily.

I cracked open my 3770k machine the other night to swap a drive and it's extremely dusty inside. it's been running 24/7 for over 4 years now.
I have to get my brother to help me clean it since I can't lift it and carry it anymore. I was having a hard time just sliding it forward to open the side panel.

You forgot to add some things:

The person who will win is:

A cat hoarding chain smoking slob with an insect and/or rodent infestation.
Cats eat all the roaches and rats. The orange brown glow of the nicotine is real.

I've popped open customer machines and the dust is so thick on the CPU heatsink I can roll it up like a wool blanket.
Amazing those machines often didn't skip a beat even with all that dust. Then the customer wonders why their machine
is louder after I clean it out. lol Because those blankets of dust were absorbing the sound.

I have a couple of animal hospitals as customers, those are the worst when I have to blow the dust and cat hair/dander
out of the servers. I about died one time there, I couldn't breathe after cleaning the servers, had a strong allergic reaction.

Back