Logic Supply giving away fanless NUC for picture of dirtiest PC

The "World's Dirtiest PC" contest was announced yesterday. Uploading a picture of a dusty or otherwise dirty computer enters you to win a weekly prize pack and the grand prize winner gets one of their CL100 systems.

World’s Dirtiest PC Contest

DirtiestPC-Web-Banner-770x532-v2.jpg

defaultluser

[H]F Junkie
So the grand prize is an Atom system. WOO BOY!

Gimmicky system is gimmicky. The only selling point they can make for a fanlesss system is reducing dust. Because in all other respects, it sucks. And you can make quiet PCs with slow rotating fans pretty easily.

Zepher

[H]ipster Replacement
I cracked open my 3770k machine the other night to swap a drive and it's extremely dusty inside. it's been running 24/7 for over 4 years now.
I have to get my brother to help me clean it since I can't lift it and carry it anymore. I was having a hard time just sliding it forward to open the side panel.

DrLobotomy

Supreme [H]ardness
You forgot to add some things:

The person who will win is:

A cat hoarding chain smoking slob with an insect and/or rodent infestation.
Cats eat all the roaches and rats. The orange brown glow of the nicotine is real.

Spartacus

2[H]4U
I've popped open customer machines and the dust is so thick on the CPU heatsink I can roll it up like a wool blanket.
Amazing those machines often didn't skip a beat even with all that dust. Then the customer wonders why their machine
is louder after I clean it out. lol Because those blankets of dust were absorbing the sound.

I have a couple of animal hospitals as customers, those are the worst when I have to blow the dust and cat hair/dander
out of the servers. I about died one time there, I couldn't breathe after cleaning the servers, had a strong allergic reaction.