Logging off and on to system crashed Windows 10

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Monitor:AORUS AD27QD
Cpu: i7-9900K stock 4.7 with Noctua NH-D15
Gpu: Rtx 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Waterforce ( stock no oc,temps max 63C on load )
Ram: 32gb 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000MHZ XMP
Psu: Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 850W
mb: Asus Prime Z390-A
SSD: Crucial 1TB
HDD: WB BLUE 1 TB
Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

Hello. Its my similiar topic of the last time,but now i explain more brighter and hope we can together know where was the fault. I no spamming or trolling :)So.

Metro Exodus was running maybe 21 hours. Game crashed when i click EXIT TO MAIN MENU.

I get BLACK SCREEN and no monitor signal for 1 minute, and crash to desktop with TDR driver crash in event log. After that i log off from system and log back in again and system rebooted unexpected.

Just after crash to desktop pc get rebooted after i log off from system ( and back in ) by CTRL ALT DELETE.
Maybe something messed up during logging off and back on again.
There was not bugcheck in event log. Only Kernel 41 power.
And file appeared C:/Windows/livekernelreports/pow32kwatchdog.dmp
“A callout to Win32k did not return promptly”
win32k-callout-watchdog

gf.jpg

1 arrow: 3 driver crashes from a game with black screen,CTD,turning circle instead of arrow
2 arrow:winlogon, i decide to ctrl alt delete , log out and log back again in
3 arrow: kernel 41 power and weird reboot

It was hardware fluke or software?

To be sure i tested RAMTEST,MEMTEST86,REALBENCH and other all games,no issues. Happened once after Metro.

From the issues you describe here I 100% think it's your power supply. Kernel power means the system reset without a known reason.

Sure? But it happened once and i am not able to reproduce. It rebooted just from desktop after i log off and log in again.

if it only happened once call it a glitch. if it keeps happening then start digging.

Topic resolved. I mean all sold all pc parts due to financial problems. So resolved hehe, but thx for help.

Topic resolved. I mean all sold all pc parts due to financial problems. So resolved hehe, but thx for help.
Heh, that's one way to get rid of the problem. I could sell all my windows PC parts also and not blink an eye.

haha i sold because need money not because of topic problem. But yeah by the way resolved hehe ;)

Back