locations - Ideas?

Rahh

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm just searching for ideas on how to go about adding our locations to our website. I was thinking about putting up a map of the US and then pinpointing our locations but since we're small we don't cover that much of the US and the map would look more vacant then full. We have offices in MN, TN, KY, IN, NC, FL, and we need to show that on our homepage but I'm just stumped as to go about it. I'm thinking we may just have to simply list the States we're in as text but I don't know if I like that either as it's not very visual.

Not sure, but any ideas would be apreciated on how to list our locations on the homepage.

Once the user selects a location, what happens? I think it would be important to know what we're controlling before we suggest some way to control it.

They would select it and it would take them to basic contact info for that location. I'm trying to figure out more then anything, how to show our customers where we are without looking small. We offer to 6 states and have to get that across on our homepage.

how about showing a map of each state where you are located? maybe include points or stars on each state map indicating your geographical location(s) within that state

Back