Local Pickup only, Dallas area, NEC LCD2690wuxi-bk Pro IPS Panel Monitor with hood.

lifanus

Gawd
$350 cash only (last price cut). Just moved to Dallas, small apartment, I'm getting a 23"...

Pay $590 cash if you also want the NEC Spectraview II calibration sensor and program (required to calibrate this monitor's hardware 12bit Look Up Table).

26" Professional IPS LCD Monitor with AW Polarizer filter. Genuine NEC monitor hood alone cost me $150...

Only 4800 hours of use (ave 8hrs a day), 2 years warranty left (will help with warranty claims if necessary, but results are not guaranteed), runs on the hot side, i always use a fan on the back to help with cooling. (130w)

Professional Monitor, for graphic design and photography. Wide Gamut. Very accurate after calibration.

Okay for gaming and movie watching (40ms input lag) DVI & VGA input.

Detailed specification http://www.necdisplay.com/products/product/?product=1713e080-c8e3-4aab-9447-73dacb301b84

Questions feel free to ask me. Absolutely no shipping, local pickup or delivery within 15 miles of 75228 or 75205

Heat: lifanus

actual photo:
nec1.jpg

nec2.jpg

nec3.jpg

nec4.jpg

nec5.jpg

nec6.jpg

nec7.jpg

nec8.jpg

nec9.jpg

calibration.png

nec11.jpg

nec13.jpg

Last edited:
Okay for gaming? I just picked up 3 NEC 19"s and I don't regret spending the extra money. These are by far the best monitors I've ever used and I'm seriously considering retiring my 23" Samsung to a larger NEC.

Bump for a great price/monitor but it's too far a of a drive for me.

input lag is not that good on this monitor, for games that requires instant response, like FPS games.

bump, last price cut, if still no buyers, it will just go to my work place...

Back