Local Microcenter in Westmont IL has MSI 290X $584 Open box

Saving $65 to inherit somebody's problem doesn't make much sense to me!!!!!

Save $250.00 / Originally $899.99

Funny how I never seen the price at $900 before. They want you to think you are getting a deal.

Hold off. Cards are coming down in price, wont be long before you'll be able to buy one at the real msrp of $550, in a closed box:-D

Yeah I was about to mention that as well. Quite a few 290X GPUs are on newegg for that same price, and they are new. Prices seem to be normalizing for the 290/290X which is pretty great (even for nvidia users, the lower prices pressure nvidia), so i'd hold off or just get it from newegg. I saw several aftermarket 290X models there right at the 580$ mark new.

Yeah I was about to mention that as well. Quite a few 290X GPUs are on newegg for that same price, and they are new. Prices seem to be normalizing for the 290/290X which is pretty great (even for nvidia users, the lower prices pressure nvidia), so i'd hold off or just get it from newegg. I saw several aftermarket 290X models there right at the 580$ mark new.
If you're looking at NewEgg, remember to look at the crossed out price if you're not a Premier member. Those cards you see around the $580 mark are around $650 for non-Premier members.

Im just trying to keep my Newegg Credit Card ( Which is at a Zero Balance ) Ready for the damage im going to do to it with Maxwell and Haswell-E later this year lol.

Back