[Local - Microcenter] EVGA GTX 770 Dual FTW ACX 4GB $319.99

Picked up mine at local Microcenter - $340 w/tax + lady gave me 4 game codes :D

T[H]anks!

That sucks! ... was going to get up there after work. Crap!... Hopefully better deals on the 780 are coming in the next couple weeks.

Doubtful. Still way more demand for a flagship card. Even when the Ti comes out you're not likely to see any drastic decreases. Supply/demand - everyone wants a 780 which will keep prices high.

I'd rather not deal with U-Play...I'll wait until the R9-280x gets a new/better bundle...At least AMD uses Steam....

Depends on the title. The Ubisoft games AMD gave away were Uplay as they require it to run. Likewise, the Origin games require Origin regardless of where you get them.

Picked one up from the Madison heights store this morning. Should be a nice upgrade from my trusty 6850! Thanks op!

drooling...damn...stuck with my old wife gtx 560...ahh...can't wait divorce gtx 560 next year anyhow...:D

drooling...damn...stuck with my old wife gtx 560...ahh...can't wait divorce gtx 560 next year anyhow...:D

Funny, because I had the exact setup you're using, until I replaced the Motherboard. That Asus P8P67 was a piece of shit, I tell you.

I picked up and paid in store, well after the cancellations were reported (picked up around 8:30 PM from the Cambridge store). No issues.

I hate to necro this thread..but guys I decided not to keep the GTX 770. I'm going to hold on to my 7950 til the next gen comes out. The price is paid for it was $340 w/ tax. If someone is interested let me know. If I don't get any offers I'm just going to return it Saturday.

I hate to necro this thread..but guys I decided not to keep the GTX 770. I'm going to hold on to my 7950 til the next gen comes out. The price is paid for it was $340 w/ tax. If someone is interested let me know. If I don't get any offers I'm just going to return it Saturday.

2 obvious questions:
1) Are you from DC area ?
2) What's the condition of 770? NIB? Used?

Just got off the phone with a representative of MicroCenter. They took the initiative to call me and offer the card again at the same price because they just got them back in stock. Needless to say, I took it. This was very good customer service!

Just got off the phone with a representative of MicroCenter. They took the initiative to call me and offer the card again at the same price because they just got them back in stock. Needless to say, I took it. This was very good customer service!

How did you get that deal to work out? It would definitely get one myself if the deal is still good. As for now, it's $419.99.

He ordered one and they could not fulfill his order because they ran out of stock. They cancelled his order. But, when they re-stocked them, they honored his first, cancelled, order.

Great Customer service I'd say!

FXDawg got the story right. When I ordered it, they had an option for shipping so I selected that and they called me later to tell me they had to cancel the order because they didn't have any left in stock.

They took the initiative to call me back and offer me the card. Customer service doesn't get much better than that. I'll be dealing with MC anytime I can in the future. I must say, Newegg could learn a thing or two from them.

Not really involved on this deal, but I'll chime on on Microcenter being really nice. Took my 4GB 760 GTX's back (which I bought for 600$ at the time), 9 days past the return date (happened right after major Nvidia price drops). Then got 2 open box 780 GTX's, one of which they took 100$ off of just because it came without the accessories... I got 780 GTX's for 485$ and 380$. The sales tax and drive is well worth it considering how awesome they are.

Fully recommend dealing with them.

I wish I had a Microcenter near me.

And I hope someone like Newegg can have a great deal on this card for around $300 during BF. I know it's not likely, but a boy can dream. :p

I wish I had a Microcenter near me.

And I hope someone like Newegg can have a great deal on this card for around $300 during BF. I know it's not likely, but a boy can dream. :p

I'm waiting for that myself! I'm hoping BF brings me a great deal

Anyone want to PM me their order number so I can get on this hot deal?

Back