[Local - Microcenter] EVGA GTX 770 Dual FTW ACX 4GB $319.99

Uhmm... It will let you ship this thing.. That's a hell of a price for it..

Go get it! Mine is ready for pick up. I bought the ASUS GTX 770 last weekend at open box for $348 (this was before the price drop) -- I'm going to return and pick this up instead.

if I didn't have to pay mortgage this week I would be.. That would be a pretty nice upgrade over my 2gb 560

Yeah...I'm calling this my christmas gift. I told my wife about it and she just shook her head. Then I told her it was on sale from 479 to 319...she just hung her head and said "fiiiiine"

And on that note...who wants a XFX DD 7950 for $180? ;)

Wow. Kinda wanted to wait on after market 290x. But now I'm tempted to buy 2 of these and go SLI.

Yeah...I'm calling this my christmas gift. I told my wife about it and she just shook her head. Then I told her it was on sale from 479 to 319...she just hung her head and said "fiiiiine"

And on that note...who wants a XFX DD 7950 for $180? ;)

Blazing hot deal, holy shit.

edit: this is a 4gb model, definately [H]ot

$319/329 is the normal price for the GTX 770 now to compete with the 280x pricing

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7465/nvidia-announces-geforce-gtx-780770-price-cuts-gtx-780-ti-launch-date

Last edited:
Unfortunately most retailers are not quite up to speed on the pricing, and for EVGA's top model this is a great price. Especially if you have a Microcenter locally.

yeah, actually looking further into this, i just realized this is a 4gb model, not 2gb.

definately [H]ot

That was going to be my response Sparky, but you beat me to it. Yea, this being a 4GB is what makes this so nice.

I'd rather not deal with U-Play...I'll wait until the R9-280x gets a new/better bundle...At least AMD uses Steam....

I'd rather not deal with U-Play...I'll wait until the R9-280x gets a new/better bundle...At least AMD uses Steam....

I don't care much for the games include -- the card is a better deal for me. The Nvidia shield coupon is interesting though.

Fry's might not price match if that 319 is under their cost. They most likely haven't got the authorization yet from their buyer to do the price drop.

I'll let you guys know if they do or don't in couple hours, finger cross

WOW ... what a deal. I was hoping to wait and see what deals are coming this holiday season, but this may be too good to pass up. I'm long overdue for an upgrade from my current 5870.

I'll let you guys know if they do or don't in couple hours, finger cross

Let us know -- that would be awesome! Reason why I say that is because Micro Center refused to price match Newegg when they first did the drop. It was way below their cost.

Tried that. Called and found out the 2 showing in the webstore are already taken as well.

Web Store. I called in and they said they had insufficient stock. Also checked to see if they had anymore coming. They don't, just FYI.

great deal!...wish it was the GTX 780 instead of the 770 but still an amazing deal...the 4GB VRAM is the best part

Definitely not priced right. If you follow the link you get the price, but if you search the part number there's no listing. If you just type in EVGA GTX 770 4GB the ones listed are over $400

Also microcenter has not received any of their game or shield vouchers yet. Manager gave me his card to check back next week.

price match at local Fry's accomplished, pain in the a$$ to deal with them, 3 different guys one after another come and keep checking and searching for the product link, which searching system of Microcenter doesn't come up. Had to link from this thread to show them the sale price.

Last edited:
Back