Livestream is live! Really live!

Confirmed through official sources, FURY X is 40% FASTER than TITAN X

in for updates, can't watch while i'm at work as i need to at least pretend to be working.

R7 360 ~$109
R7 370 ~$149
R9 380 ~$199

I didn't catch the R9 390/x. For sale on Thursday.

Also check out the other thread, some more info there.

390X $429
390 $329 (I think they said that, maybe was 399)

8GB versions.

And now they went to DX12 stuff, zero talk of anything about 390x, not sure WHAT they are thinking but twitch is pretty pissed off.

Kam, Raymond, and Adam really brought down the house, awesome. :p

Singularity does look cool tho

Noone was going to be happy unless they showed benchmarks of the 390 390x vs nvidia cards.

VR = time to go get a drink/take a break. Fuck this shit.

[L]imey;1041668794 said:
Noone was going to be happy unless they showed benchmarks of the 390 390x vs nvidia cards.

I don't think people really give a shit on the 290 rehash. People want to see Fiji/Fury.

Do they actually think that listening to the bald guy will influence anyone. All anyone wants is benchmarks. What a waste of time and money!

What the hell is this shit?

The audio/video being so out of sync makes rambling baldies and Indians even worse.

I like how the tagline of their presser is "AMD Presents A New Era of PC Gaming," and now they're talking a lot about non-gaming applications in VR.

I like how the tagline of their presser is "AMD Presents A New Era of PC Gaming," and now they're talking a lot about non-gaming applications in VR.

How dare they.

Also, someone give Huddy some water. It's really annoying.

OMG project quantum is announced. The crowd went crazy!!!... NOT :p

And they are finally going to blow their wad

Quantum was unexpected. Not sure the value though.

Project Quantum looks fucking cool - two Fiji chips in that tiny box! I wonder what processor is in it though...

Can't wait for the Team Coco or SNL version of the presentation :D:D

Back