LIVE Nvidia press conference from CES now

Ya I haven't tried it on my andriod powered phone but I suspect it wouldn't work. I'm watching it on my PC.

well, keep us posted :) I really wanted to see what they had to say today

Aye right now they are talking to Tim Sweeney from Epic regarding mobile gaming with tegra etc. Waiting with baited breath for Geforce News ughhhh.

so far a bunch of blah.. tim sweeney talking about mobile graphics and stuff

Showing the UT3 engine running on a mobile tegra platform. Pretty impressive imo, it looks smooth.

Cool, thanks for showing this!

EDIT: I like how they talk about everything other than Fermi, lolz ;)

yeah, from what I've read, epic ported the U3 engine to the iphone as well. Seems like it could make a great mobile gaming engine

yeah, from what I've read, epic ported the U3 engine to the iphone as well. Seems like it could make a great mobile gaming engine

Ya it was impressive seeing it run live. Sweeney says it can run full tilt with full physics all lighting effects etc with no difference between the PC, 360/ps3 or mobile platforms. Usuing all the same assets etc. I think thats pretty amazing.

Waiting with baited breath for Geforce News ughhhh.
No doubt it'll be the last item on today's agenda. If they don't really talk about gaming performance today, however, I'm going to be severely disappointed.

Sweeney says it can run full tilt with full physics all lighting effects etc with no difference between the PC, 360/ps3 or mobile platforms. Usuing all the same assets etc. I think thats pretty amazing.
Is this running on Tegra or Tegra 2?

Ya it was impressive seeing it run live. Sweeney says it can run full tilt with full physics all lighting effects etc with no difference between the PC, 360/ps3 or mobile platforms. Usuing all the same assets etc. I think thats pretty amazing.

Wow, me too. Its limitless at this point...

No doubt it'll be the last item on today's agenda. If they don't really talk about gaming performance today, however, I'm going to be severely disappointed.

Is this running on Tegra or Tegra 2?

I believe they just said Tegra.

3D this, 3D that.
Am I the only one who isn't interested in 3D? Meh...

Like it or not thats how thiings are moving. Gaming, media you name it.

For me, 3D is just a codeword for 120hz, which I do want.

I'll prolly pick up a 120hz display of some sort for my PC here. More than likely near the end of the year once the prices flush out and theres alot more choices.

dowante.jpg

Sorry, but your post warranted it :)

nvidia took eyefinity and made it 3D, meh. I just want nvidia to figure out the drivers to allow different resolutions to work with their version of eyefinity - those of us with 20-30-20 monitors need this!

OK, my stream cut when they said something about the next gen gpu being in mass production, alteast that is what it sounded like. Is there a transcript somewhere, there is only so much I can do with tethering over my iPhone.

Please, please; LG or Samsung 3D visions LED monitor NOW!

Well they took AMD's eyefinity and 1 upped it with 3d. So I mean for all the rabbid eyefinity fans here I'm SURE they will be pleased no? I mean shit all the greatness of 3 screens and all that res and now the option to do it in 3D too? I would be excited if that was my thing too. In fact It has my interest peaked a bit to be honest.

Still no release date.
If it's in production now, then we might expect to see cards in four to six weeks. NVIDIA might actually be "early" on GF100 (to use the term very loosely).

Well they took AMD's eyefinity and 1 upped it with 3d. So I mean for all the rabbid eyefinity fans here I'm SURE they will be pleased no?
I'll be interested if it has bezel correction. Otherwise -- not really.

nVidia's 'Eyefinity' didn't really excite me much. I thought it was already good enough with three monitors, but 3D seems like expensive overkill. Especially since the displays will cost more and require more horsepower to run 3 monitors at 120hz each :/ No pics or demonstrations of GF100 either, I was disappointed.

Isnt 3 3d monitors @ 120hz (Nfinity? lol) roughly equivalent in horsepower needs to 6 monitors @ 60hz Eyefinity? Wonder if GF100 can push that much.

Didn't even see what kind of FPS they were getting at what resolution or anything ://

Back