LittleBigPlanet PC version

Z

Zinn

I just got it for PS3, but I would rather play for the PC because of mods. does anyone know if or when this is coming out? I'm hoping it comes out after Christmas and uses the Games for Windows Live service.

i also bought this for ps3. its cool, but not worth 50$. worth more like 15$. wish i could enjoy it, but its just too.... bleh. even with a bunch of friends playing. the omg awesoem factor wore off after the first night.

I just got it for PS3, but I would rather play for the PC because of mods. does anyone know if or when this is coming out? I'm hoping it comes out after Christmas and uses the Games for Windows Live service.

You are joking ..right??

It comes out a week before Halo 3 releases on the PS3.

I've never heard mention of a PC version in the works. I think this is a game Sony paid to make exclusive. Other than that you'll probably never see it on the PC, I would agree that it would be much better on the PC for creating and modding levels.

i also bought this for ps3. its cool, but not worth 50$. worth more like 15$. wish i could enjoy it, but its just too.... bleh. even with a bunch of friends playing. the omg awesoem factor wore off after the first night.

Word up! Me and my wife were blown away for the first hour of play, but as the night went we were more like :rolleyes: VERY creative game, but just not for me I guess. I was happy I only spent $5 renting it. I actually never touched it again on a 5 day rental after the first night.

Now Killzone2 on the other hand...

:eek: :D :cool:

Anything is possible....the first slip of any such announcement was exposed:

http://kotaku.com/5034088/
Doesn't look like a slip, it looks like incompetence. :p I doubt Sony made those. It's a regular DVD box with a piece of paper inside. It doesn't even use the same style as the Sony promotional LBP stuff from months ago.

I seem to recall Halo being exclusive for the Xbox. Was
wink.gif

it will be released when mario galaxy for pc is released... well i heard they want to bundle them together!

what the hell? all i asked was about the pc version and suddenly this is a 360 vs ps3 flame war. you little children need to be doing your homework or something.

LBP is sony's money cow, it will be selling consoles. I doubt it will ever hit PC, and definitely not be "Windows Live" as this is a MS program for accomplishments attached to the Xbox360.

LBP is sony's money cow, it will be selling consoles.
Sony does need something to sell systems. Maybe they'll find a game to do that eventually. :p

Games from top 75 items in video games on Amazon (hardware only/systems omitted)

1. Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel
6. Wii Fit
7. Wii Rock Band Special Edition
8. Wii Play with Wii Remote
9. Wii Music
12. Call of Duty: World at War Xbox 360
13. Active Life Outdoor Challenge Wii
14. Gears of War 2 Xbox 360
16. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Wii
20. We Ski Wii
21. Super Mario Galaxy Wii
23. Disney Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force DS
24. Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia DS
25. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack PC
26. Mario Kart DS
27. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels Wii
28. Guitar Hero 3 (Software Only) Wii
29. Animal Crossing: City Folk Wii
31. Carnival Games Wii
32. Super Smash Bros. Brawl Wii
33. Nerf-N-Strike Bundle Wii
34. New Super Mario Bros. DS
36. Star Ocean: First Departure PSP
38. Halo 3 Xbox 360
41. Left 4 Dead Xbox 360
42. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Wii
44. Call of Duty: World at War PS3
45. Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! DS
46. Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 with Dance Mat Wii
49. Hasbro Family Game Night Wii
50. Littlest Pet Shop: Winter DS
52. LittleBigPlanet PS3
53. Sonic Unleashed Wii
55. Fallout 3 Xbox 360
56. Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir DS
57. Kirby Super Star Ultra DS
58. Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wii
59. Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip Wii
60. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 PS2
61. Mario Party DS
63. Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day! DS
64. Wii Disney Sing It Bundle with Microphone
65. Carnival Games: MiniGolf Wii
66. Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009 Wii
67. Left 4 Dead PC
69. Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party Wii
71. Winter Sports The Ultimate Challenge Wii
72. Resistance 2 PS3
73. Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance DS
75. MySims Kingdom Wii

Crazy how much Nintendo owns that list. =\ 360 doesn't have that much more than PS3.

LBP is not a Microsoft title. I suspect that sony payed tons of money to keep it exclusive to the PS 3... I think it´s a bigger chance it gets ported to the 360 then to the PC. More and more developers gives the finger to Sony and Microsoft and opt for multi platform instead :D

But well I can´t really see it happen not within a year anyway...
Every game is better on the PC except some wii titles due to the specific controls that don´t exist on PC so it would be nice though :)

I would guess it's contractually a PS3 exclusive, but what's the point? The game just isn't a system seller, and isn't a huge hit. Maybe they'll be able to make it for other platforms after a certain amount of time, or make the 2nd version multiplatform.

If it doesn't remain an exclusive, I think it has a decent chance of coming to the PC. The Wii probably can't run it. The 360 is doubtful since MS wants too much control and to charge for additional content. That leaves the PC as the best choice.

Agreed. LBP is on the deck of the sinking Sony ship. Its been said before but with the economic turn the final nail just got put in the Blu-Ray/PS3 coffin. Its too bad because LBP is one of the best things to happen to console gaming in a while.

Back