littlebigplanet online b0rked?

JonnyK

2[H]4U
I got little big planet yesterday but it says it has a 404 error when trying to connect to the PSN servers. I've never been able to download any updates or use online features in the game yet, worked fine in beta. Do they have it turned off until some time when more of the re-pressed copies are on store shelves? I thought i heard some people talking about receiving updates to the game.

Ehem the game didn't have offcial release so far.
They will turn the servers once it passes that date.

IC, I thought they would have just left the servers turn on, on the original release date. Don't see what harm that would have caused. But thanks

news on a lot of sites was that last night gamestop announced that sony is allowing them to sell lbp today.

Yeah, can't wait for the servers to be turned on so I can access all that user created content.

Maybe they are working on a patch to be ready by release day so that level and song doesn't spread to the new copies?

Maybe they are working on a patch to be ready by release day so that level and song doesn't spread to the new copies?

LBP 1.02 was released tonight sometime. I got it at 2am when I turned my PS3 on and started up LBP. Pretty sure it changes the songs as I have not noticed anything else different.

LBP looks pretty awesome. This might be the reason why I pick up a PS3.

Back