Little river G5 silver water block new unused

luckyflyer

n00b
The best of the best P4 mount, 1/2" fittings. $279.00. Or $270.00 + shipping if paying with check or money order. A change of plans is the reason for selling.

Lucky

I don't think tacking on 3% is allowed under the rules. You might want to take that off before you get heat from the admins.

zeebs said:
I don't think tacking on 3% is allowed under the rules. You might want to take that off before you get heat from the admins.
Yeah.... it's also against the paypal terms of service...

sp00 said:
Yeah.... it's also against the paypal terms of service...

Hmmm, I read rule # 23 it only applys to trades . This is routinely done in other buy sell forums, Fred miranda comes to mind. If the admins say so I will change it, but for now will leave as is. Thanks for the heads up.
Lucky

Just some friendly advice - not trying to play forum nazi - but it appears they are being less tolerant towards breaking the rules lately (see the latest crackdown on thread crapping via use of temp bans) so they may not give you a second chance. That's all I have to say about it, best of luck selling the block, by the way.

luckyflyer said:
Hmmm, I read rule # 23 it only applys to trades . This is routinely done in other buy sell forums, Fred miranda comes to mind. If the admins say so I will change it, but for now will leave as is. Thanks for the heads up.
Lucky
I think what it means by trade including buy/sell/cross-trade.

On the major ones, chraging paypal fees isn't allowed. Anand, OCForum, XS, etc.

If you would like to avoid the 3% fees, apply for a personal account to accept non-cc paypal. That's free. You are allowed to have 2 accounts, personal and a premier.

And watch your bumps. (That includes replies) ;)

Back