Little Big Planet for PS3 - $21.90 + S/H

mother Q#@*)%#Q%^T#Q#Q^

I just bought the UK version for 19.95 + 3.99 shipping, would have much rather had the US version

oh, it is the UK version too /facedesk

well if you want it for a few dollars cheaper, gamedealsdaily.com has it for 19.95

to get any of the download content you have to make a UK ps3 login, which is apparently very easy to do.how you buy stuff off the UK ps3 side like the download content for this game, I have no idea. Hopefully someone can fill it in.

after a quick search, DLC for LBP is not region limited. In their efforts to help users share content, they removed region limitations on all content so PAL or NTSC should not matter...

LBP is one of those games that won't appeal to everyone. If I had played this 10-15 years ago I would have thought it was one of the greatest games ever.....but now that I'm older it just didn't grab me enough to get past the first few levels before I sent it back to Gamefly.

after a quick search, DLC for LBP is not region limited. In their efforts to help users share content, they removed region limitations on all content so PAL or NTSC should not matter...

Thanks

Back