List The Final Boses You Couldn't Beat

Not the final boss, but the underwater weapon in FF7, I believe it was the aqua weapon? I know you could get a scale for that cave with fire, to get rid of the time limit, but damn that guy was hard.
I managed to kill that one. I couldn't kill the one in the desert.

I managed to kill that one. I couldn't kill the one in the desert.

I never really tried that guy, because a strat I read said to kill the underwater one first so you get, master summon and master command materias.

Emerald Weapon, and he was hard, probably the most ridiculously hard thing in any game.

i beat him in 7 minutes (out of 20 allowed) without taking any damage.. he didnt even get a chance to hit me once.

metal slug 3 last level was damn near impossible

i beat him in 7 minutes (out of 20 allowed) without taking any damage.. he didnt even get a chance to hit me once.

If he didn't hit you once in 7 minutes of fighting him you are either lieing or the game was glitched.

If he didn't hit you once in 7 minutes of fighting him you are either lieing or the game was glitched.

knights of the round (mastered) x 12..

his first turn all he does is 'power up' the lasers on his arms. all 3 characters cast KOTR, then mimic. it actually might have taken more than 7 minutes but he didn't even have a chance to attack once

Ninja Gaiden for XBOX will, for some reason, cause controllers to be launched from your hand at very high velocities. There should be a warning on the box or something.

QFT

then Tecmo has the cajones to make it even harder with the BLACK version. Dear god, how many people they think finished the original version. I still haven't finished it due to reaction mentioned above.

Don't remember the guy's name, but it was some HUGE undead demon prince or something like that in the Darkness Falls dungeon in Dark Age of Camelot. Wiped out like 200 players at a time, kinda like that big guy pic of WoW.

If we are going to list MMO's then i'm going to have to say Tunare and Kerafyrm

Tunare was unkillable till they made her movable, then gave her an unresistable 2minute duration root that ate through the rangers, so it took a couple of people to pull her

Kerafyrm supposed to be made unkillable, but with hundreds of people and about 10 expantions later he died.

Gauntlet - my dad spiked his first NES controller with that game.

Blaster Master.

Rush'n Attack - the third or fourth enemy of the game where I screwed up my jump sequence.

SNES Zelda.. damn you Gannon of the bizzaro world!

Nobunaga.. Onimusha 2...F*ck him and the developer who designed him...One day, I shall have my revenge... til this day I will not get Onimusha 3 because I haven't finished 2.

There's a video of it on the net. You use a master knights of the round, and master mimics.

The ridiculous part is that it still took him an eternity to kill despite all that firepower! :eek:

There's a video of it on the net. You use a master knights of the round, and master mimics.

The ridiculous part is that it still took him an eternity to kill despite all that firepower! :eek:

Yeah but, really, so what?
You have any idea how long it took him to get his characters to a point to do that?

It's like training to become a NFL player, then reaching that level, then going to play high school football in Montana.

In order to get Knights of the round, if im not mistaken, you have to breed a Gold chocobo .... that takes a long time.

Yeh with cheats on...

I REALLY hope you don't need cheats to beat the black scientist

hell his gun doesn't even do any dmg

R1ckCa1n said:
OMG... I thought it was hard enough on normal!

hes pretty easy on casual, run to the back before the kryll, or after they show up, use the turret on him, when his shield leaves ot attack you just keep it on his head and he'll die before the kryll get to you

on insane you have no chance what so ever of using that damn thing, had to get really good with blind shooting the bow and grenades because if you take 2 shots from his gun you are dead.

In order to get Knights of the round, if im not mistaken, you have to breed a Gold chocobo .... that takes a long time.

Correct.
I was addicted to FF7 (level 99 all chars, all material, all super-weapons, all summons, emerald and omega beat) and it definitely took time to get EVERYTHING in the game, but FF7 did a good job of making that extra time fun.

Correct.
I was addicted to FF7 (level 99 all chars, all material, all super-weapons, all summons, emerald and omega beat) and it definitely took time to get EVERYTHING in the game, but FF7 did a good job of making that extra time fun.

yeah.. my ff7 game was absolutely perfected. every character had every master materia.. 99 of evey item worth getting.. everyone at lvl 99.. took a little time :D

i dont remember the chocobo being much of a challenge though...

yeah.. my ff7 game was absolutely perfected. every character had every master materia.. 99 of evey item worth getting.. everyone at lvl 99.. took a little time :D

i dont remember the chocobo being much of a challenge though...

Not a challenge, but time consuming.

I tried perfecting my FF 12 game, but I just lost interest.

I wasn't able to ever beat any of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle games for NES.

I'm going to throw Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks in here. Maybe I just suck, but my buddy and I after says of trying finally gave up and threw a "Phucket" on that game.

The Final Showdown consisted of fighting Shang Tsung, then Motaro or Goro, can't recall exactly but there were lots of arms anyhow... and then after all that, Shao Kahn.

Which was fine except you got virtually no health the entire time and I believe you have to deplete Shao's health bar 2 times.

It was bad, and the amount of cheap screen sweeping tactics were awe inspiring.

I wasn't able to ever beat any of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle games for NES.

Me neither. Those games were incredibly difficult. I think a lot of the difficulty came from the movements and attacks. They just didn't seem to happen in the appropriate time after pressing a button. I dunno... I just remember casting many a swear word at those games. :D

The Adventures of Bayou Billy.

I could never even get past the first level... .geez, that was hard. I think there's a video somewhere of somebody beating in about 20 minutes.

I've never finished any game that I can remember... I start, get so far, then get bored and play something else.

Ooh, wait, I did finish Quake IV, but that boss was super-easy.

What are you guys talking about? what black guy in Far Cry? i am talking about the last final fight in a room...there are like 10 people there and a strong boss

I beat the first 6 Mega Man games. They were challenging but not terribly hard.

Now the newest Contra for PS2 was a frikkin joke. That game is impossible. It makes a great dust collector :mad:

What are you guys talking about? what black guy in Far Cry? i am talking about the last final fight in a room...there are like 10 people there and a strong boss

Thats far from being the last fight, at the end you have to go through an increadibly hard level involving lava to get to the scientist, after all the hard work you put into getting past that level you kill him in one shot, its pretty dissapointing.

Thats far from being the last fight, at the end you have to go through an increadibly hard level involving lava to get to the scientist, after all the hard work you put into getting past that level you kill him in one shot, its pretty dissapointing.

The last boss fight in FF7 is even easier :D

i wouldn't say sephiroth was that dissapointing, he was easy, but which boss fight (one you had to fight) wasn't easy?

and sephiroth was a ton harder when one character in your party had something maxed out, lvl 99, 999mp, 9999hp, etc., he hits close to 9999 every time, his spells are cast faster, they do more dmg, have more effect, etc. It still wasn't anywhere near a weapon fight though.

i wouldn't say sephiroth was that dissapointing, he was easy, but which boss fight (one you had to fight) wasn't easy?

and sephiroth was a ton harder when one character in your party had something maxed out, lvl 99, 999mp, 9999hp, etc., he hits close to 9999 every time, his spells are cast faster, they do more dmg, have more effect, etc. It still wasn't anywhere near a weapon fight though.
He's pretty hard if you try it without Knights of the Round Table.

Back