List of PS3.0 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Merlin45
the whole point of doing this in PMs is not posting it here.

Why bother when he doesn't want it to end and posts my PMs in the thread? It's obvious he likes to continue with this Merlin. Comment on his post.

I extended the olive branch and he wants to keep trolling.

Creed go and prattle to try and lock my thread. Who cares.

Take it easy folks.

Originally posted by Bad_Boy
but the thing is, they probally wouldnt have said a damn thing about it if you didnt bring it up in the first place.

Again is the beauty of freedom of speech. Someone has to be blind to not see that it was trolling by posting a list of games that are PS3.0 without even knowing what it is. I just had the balls to call him on it, then prove it by using his own words.

Simple as that. This isn't rocket science.

Originally posted by creedAMD
Again is the beauty of freedom of speech. Someone has to be blind to not see that it was trolling by posting a list of games that are PS3.0 without even knowing what it is. I just had the balls to call him on it, then prove it by using his own words.

Simple as that. This isn't rocket science.

then again its trolling everytime somebody brings up the word sm3.0 or ps3.0 or vs3.0 you have to come in and save the day with your "2.0 vs 3.0 logic"

im sorry, but there is no beauty in that.
game over.

then again its trolling everytime somebody brings up the word sm3.0 or ps3.0 or vs3.0 you have to come in and save the day with your "2.0 vs 3.0 logic"

im sorry, but there is no beauty in that.
game over.

where did I give any logic in 2.0 vs 3.0? Only thing that I have said was that it was unclear as to the visual advantages to ps3.0 were. Are you in the right thread?

This is the post in question:
"So far there has been no evidence showing that we will notice a difference between ps2.0 and 3.0. There should be plenty by now, don't you think? I will wait until all cards are on the table. I am not buying a video card because of the nvidia logo in a game. AND... I am not going to buy a video card because of ps3.0 until I see a noticeable difference between the 2. And from what game developers are saying, the game will look the same."

What is so bad about this post? Even now knowing that it may be more efficient but not showing any visual effects, would you base your buying decision on ps3.0? No. It would be stupid to unless ps3.0 is noticeably faster than ps2.0. That is still unclear.

Think about it. It's not hard to understand.

Why do people think they have free speech on forums? Is that not one of the stupidest things you've ever heard? Do I have the right to bear arms on HardOCP? :rolleyes:

jesus christ.. nothing is clear yet. we dont know the performance details, or direct visual details. so why bring it up until it is.

maybe he should of titled the thread directX 9 games so you could nitpick on that also.

:rolleyes:

please close this thread mods.

jesus christ.. nothing is clear yet. we dont know the performance details, or direct visual details. so why bring it up until it is.

maybe he should of titled the thread directX 9 games so you could nitpick on that also.

:rolleyes:

please close this thread mods.

exactly, why bring up ps3.0 games until we know what the difference is, you have said it too. So you have crapped his thread as well.

Originally posted by creedAMD
exactly, why bring up ps3.0 games until we know what the difference is, you have said it too. So you have crapped his thread as well.

umm... buddy. is there a law saying he cant state ps3.0 games without having a debate about ps2.0 vs 3.0??? last time i checked there wasnt.

as i said before its like saying dx9 games. its very easy to state dx9 games without having a debate about dx8 vs dx8.

how about you quit talking because your really starting to make yourself look like a total dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back