List of Canadian stores to buy PC gear

gerardfraser

[H]ard|Gawd
A-Power - Canada's Best Computer Store.
Amazon Canada.
ATIC Computers.
Ameublements Tanguay - Buy Computer Parts, Computer Hardware, PC Parts at Best Online Computer Shop .
Ashlin Technology Solutions
BCOM - Best Computer Store, Online, and Repair Service Depot.
Best Buy Canada -Computers, Televisions, Video Games & Cameras.
BTEcomputer online Store - Home page - We Ship Worldwide.
Canada Computers - Computers, Computer Parts, Laptops, Hard Drives, PC Hardware & Accessories Sales.
CDW Canada - IT Products and Services for Business and the Public Sector.
Cendirect - Canada's Online Computer Store.
Computer Rack - Calgary's Top Computer Parts Supplier - Canada Sales & Service.
Costco computers-Canada.
Dell Official Site | Dell Canada.
DirectDial - Printers, Scanners, Toner, Monitors, Projectors & More.
EBay Canada - Sales every month 10%-20% off Computer Parts, Best Deals PC Parts.
Elcosystems Canada - Online Computer Store, Best Deals on Computer, Laptops, PC Parts.
Extreme PC - Computer Parts.
FrontierPC - Canadian Computer Store Fast same day Shipping.
Gamer Tech - Build your own PC Gaming Rig
Generic Technology Ltd. is a PC systems builder, reseller and integrator
GROOVY COMPUTERS - A Custom-Built Gaming PC Company
Infounik - Computer Parts, Computer Components, low price computer.
Insight Canada - Computer Products, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Cellphones and More!.
Itfactory - Computer parts Canada, PC Components, laptop computers, motherboards, processors, CPUs and much more.
Londondrugs - Free shipping on orders over $75.
Lucomputers - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptops, Notebooks, Cameras.
Megacomputer Canada -Canada wide shipping starting from $9.99.
Memory Express - Inc. - Computer Parts & Laptop Computers in Canada.
Microbytes - Computer Parts.
Microcad- Computer Parts.
Myteknology - Computer Parts.
Newegg Canada - Computer Products, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Cellphones and More!.
PC CANADA - Welcome to the Original and Highly Rated All-Canadian WebStore.
PC-Canada com -Canadian online electronics seller by providing an unparalleled selection of IT products
PCV Online - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptops, Notebooks, Cameras, Home Electronics and more!.
PCTRUST Computers
Powersonic - Powersonic Computer Store in Richmond BC with best price, best service, computer repair.
ShopRBC - Computers, Computer Parts, Computer Accessories, PC Components & Electronics.
Staples - Office Supplies, Technology, Ink & Much More.
The Source
Visions - Computer Parts | Video Card | Gaming Laptops | Hard Drive | Motherboard | POS | Wireless router | Android Tablet | LCD monitor | Desktop PC |.
Vuugo - Computer Parts | Video Card | Gaming Laptops | Hard Drive | Motherboard | POS | Wireless router | Android Tablet | LCD monitor | Desktop PC |.
Wintronic Computers - Laptop and Computer Cell phones Hardware Sales and Service Best Prices Guaranteed.

AIO Stores-Search & Compare Canada Online Store Prices Before You Buy
Pcpartspicker.
PriceBat.
Shopbot.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
good list, way more than even i knew aboot. odd placement in the forum though, might have fit better in gen hardware.

Thanks for this info. I actually recently finished building my new PC and I used newegg.ca for all of the components. It was an OK experience but if I could have done it over I would have been way more careful to check seller reviews beforehand. The site really is similar to amazon where there is no guarantee that the sellers won't be awful and newegg.ca just auto recommends whoever is the cheapest, not necessarily the highest rated. The review system isn't the greatest and there are lots of sellers without many reviews. Also, Newegg.ca is a nightmare to deal with if there is an issue with the seller, they pretty much defer to the seller and it is really painful to get them to intervene if the seller doesn't respond. As a result, choose your sellers carefully.

At first, I had just assumed that all of the sellers on the site would be decent, but that was really dangerous. I was lucky and everything showed up in good condition but I read some reviews of some of the sellers after I had already placed the order and I got chills. Frankly, if I could have done it over, I would have tried to only buy parts that were sold and shipped direct from Newegg.ca and for the rest I would have probably used a site like Ebay that has a much better review system.

Last edited:
Back