Linksys Wireless-B and Vista

I'm using a Linksys Wireless B router and trying to connect it wirelessly with a windows Vista laptop. The laptop is not detecting a wireless signal. But this desktop is connected via the ethernet portion of the router. Any special drivers needed for Vista or something? I'm not real sure how to use Vista...

Thx, but even tho it wasn't listed... I still got it to work! hehe. My friend who I did this 4 owes me big tyme!

i am sorta having the same problem. i downloaded the drivers for my wusb300N but it still says connected but with limited connectivity. i am so mad. right now im connected using my neighbors network but my dad has a router upstairs and it worked fine with xp!! is it a vista thing? please help!! i want to be able to use the 270mbps i have!!!!! only getting like 48 now...

I ran into this while installing it as well. Make sure you have your settings set to Automatically get IP address in the connection settings part and give it a restart. Thats what fixed it on the one i was working on...

Back