Lingor Island DayZ. Come play on our server. Private Hive. Admins on.

2wiced

2[H]4U
Easiest Way To Install DayZ Lingor Mod - or any Arma 2 Mod
PlayWithSix The program installs everything that you need! Then you can click on the game and the server and it will install anything else you need to get into the game.
1. Install Playwithsix
2. Verify the paths to your games by clicking large Arma 2 Image.
3. "Toggle Mod Browser" is below the Arma 2 Image. Click on it and it will open up a list of mods you can download.
4. Select the mod you want. In this case Lingor Island.
5. Let it install.
6. Add the server IP and port into the "add server option" in the server browser.
7. Click play/join game. Its going to ask you "Do you want to run addons that are required" Select NO and it will load into the game. :)
8. Good luck!

New players now spawn with NVGs :)

Remote Connect IP

173.51.5.34 port 2302

Teamspeak Address

gibroz.dlinkddns.com

General Information:
- Saintly server software with private hive & several admins
- 32 Slots
- Running 24/7
- Anti Alt+F4 script.
- Veteran Difficulty
- 3rd:On - CH:Off - WP:On - Nametags:Off - Deathmsg:On
- Chats: Side / Direct / Vehicle / Group
- Friendly people, untill shot at :)
- Pvp is allowed.
- Theres A LOT of vehicles, including 3 choppers :)
- Updates and restarts are once a day, unless something happens. Admins always give a heads up before server reset.
- Day and Night cycle.
- Everyone is welcome, we have a variety of people playing from various countries.
- Server located in USA California,
- Vehicles & tent inventory save
- Vehicle spawns fixed
- 1.7.2.5 and 1.7.2.6 compatible.

General Rules:
- Dont Hack (We will figure it out :D)
- Side Chat Is open but please be respectful of others.
- Bad language is OK! This isn't battlefield 3 ;)

Custom Load Out:

- Makarov
- Makarov Mag
- Camping Tent *Available for a limited time lol*
- Bandage
- Flashlight

Download Links:

Download link for Arma II OA Beta

Lingor Island v34

DayZ Mod Download

Lingor Island Loot Map

Install Instructions *I did not write these, but I can help you install*

DayZ Commander: DayZ commander can install Lingor Island for you. Click on versions > update/install under DayZ Lingor

HOW TO INSTALL LINGOR ON STEAM IN 5 EASY STEPS (asuming you have a working dayz installation already)

1 > Download the above mentioned Lingor FULL, NOT UPDATE, version required (torrent or download) 500+ mb size
2 > Extract the two folder in the downloaded file (@dayz_lingor & @dayz_lingor_island), to your Arma II OA folder (if you havent already, copy the AddOns folder from Arma II to Arma II OA folder)
3 > Make sure DayZ, Arma II OA beta & Lingor is the correct version, according to server requirements above, else update them or downgrade beta proberly
4 > Create a .bat file in Arma II OA folder containing:

start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -mod=@DayZ_lingor;@dayz_lingor_island; -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -world=emtpy

(if you dont know how to create .bat = create a text dokument, paste the code in and save it as "DayZ Lingor.bat" remeber .bat and not .txt, should show as a small cogwheel icon)
5 > Execute the .bat file and you should get into the DayZ Lingor menu, now double check all versions before going to multiplayer and connecting

Alternative way to launch Lingor using Steam Launch Options

- Right click on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead.
- Left click on Properties.
- Left click on Set Launch Options...
- Copy/Paste -nosplash -mod=@dayz_lingor;@dayz_lingor_island and press OK.
- Right Click Arma2 Operation Arrowhead - then select launch Combined Operations

NOTE: it is possible to run Chernarus and Lingor side by side by using different .bat files or by using .bat for Lingor and a launcher for DayZ. Dayz and Arma version will be the same in both games however
Dayz Chernarus .bat content:

start Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe -mod=@dayz -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -world=emtpy

Last edited:
How adjustable is the game? A server with high spawnrates for guns and vehicles would be pretty fun to play on.

Might check it out. I got a private Cherno one running but Lingor sounded like kind of a pain to set up so I haven't attempted that yet. :p

The lingor set up for the server was semi hard. Setting up the mod was easy. Please try it out and join us. We just got it up and running yesterday. Runs nice and smooth so far.

Would love to see it grow :). Bandits, heroes, survivors, all are welcomed.

sounds like fun. I'm getting tired of Chernarus...

Seriously. I got bored of it as well. Lingor island has more lootable buildings. The nice thing is that its tough to hide vehicles because there is no *end of map* because its just several islands connected.

I'm trying to find the latest tutorial on how/where to install lingor island... I'm finding a bunch of german 404's ....

I'm trying to find the latest tutorial on how/where to install lingor island... I'm finding a bunch of german 404's ....

For ArmA 2 (not sure if this is the same for Day Z):

http://www.icebreakr.info/lingor/

There are also some foilage and building files that are in a separate download but should be linked there. Then go to your short cut and add ;@lingor

Go to your ArmA 2 directory and create a folder called @lingor. Open this folder, and make an addons folder. Place all the .pbo and . bisign files here. Go back to @lingor folder. Make another folder called serverkeys. Place .bikey files here. Go back to @lingor folder.

I have the following files listed here:

mod.cpp
mod.paa

Hopefully this helps, though the link about is his official site. He has a few other quality maps which are must haves.

Lingor and all related object addons are on Six Updater. Not sure about the DayZ stuff for it, though.

But really, if you are going to play ArmA 2 / DayZ, you are doing yourself a disservice by not using Six.

Lingor and all related object addons are on Six Updater. Not sure about the DayZ stuff for it, though.

But really, if you are going to play ArmA 2 / DayZ, you are doing yourself a disservice by not using Six.

You'll still have to modify the shortcut.

If you're interested in playing ArmA 2 itself, download ACE through Six as well. Some of the improvements would have been nice had they been ported to Day Z as well.

ACE is great but it's primarily designed for military realism. The stamina system and whatnot would have been good for DayZ, but like 95% of the other changes you'd never really see in DayZ anyway.

If we're talking ArmA 2 mods, there are a ton of great ones. A few:

-JSRS sound mod
-Blastcore visuals
-ACRE
-GDT mods
-TrueUser mods
-Tons of custom islands
-RH Weapons

This is the link I used to download the mod

http://cfgfactory.com/kc/pozzuh/Lingor2.7z

Do you have it installed through steam?

I have arma ii installed through steam.. I play day-z with play with SIX. I have the @dayz_lingor, and @dayz_lingor_island folders where they belong... idk...
:confused:

EDIT: I also have SixLauncher, and SixUpdater. I used to use the SixLauncher to play Day-Z, now I'm using PlaywithSIX

Last edited:
I have arma ii installed through steam.. I play day-z with play with SIX. I have the @dayz_lingor, and @dayz_lingor_island folders where they belong... idk...

EDIT: I also have SixLauncher, and SixUpdater. I used to use the SixLauncher to play Day-Z, now I'm using PlaywithSIX

I have this set as my launch options for steam under properties of Operation Arrowhead

-mod=@DayZ_lingor;@dayz_lingor_island; -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=2047 -exThreads=7

Also. When you update the beta version to 96061 You may have to copy the arma2oa.exe from the steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta into steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead for it to be recognized.

Hope this helps. Let me know how I can help.

Also have a teamspeak server for those who want to make teams or chat with friends. Updated the OP with address.

I have this set as my launch options for steam under properties of Operation Arrowhead

-mod=@DayZ_lingor;@dayz_lingor_island; -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=2047 -exThreads=7

Also. When you update the beta version to 96061 You may have to copy the arma2oa.exe from the steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta into steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead for it to be recognized.

Hope this helps. Let me know how I can help.

Also have a teamspeak server for those who want to make teams or chat with friends. Updated the OP with address.

I've done the above... When I launch from steam, the game starts to launch (with those check points...) then I get an error message..:"Addon 'dayz_lingor_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'"...

...After clickiing ok, I get the DayZ lingorisland splash screen, and then the UI... with an ingame error message, "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope'."

I've done the above... When I launch from steam, the game starts to launch (with those check points...) then I get an error message..:"Addon 'dayz_lingor_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'"...

...After clickiing ok, I get the DayZ lingorisland splash screen, and then the UI... with an ingame error message, "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope'."

Just a guess, but I think you might have to load ArmA 2 assets (so, Combined Operations) as well.

Vehicles are up and running. The server currently has 40 vehicles spawned all around Lingor Island.

Last edited:
So, as I am fairly new to DayZ, and just started playing Lingor Island... Do characters save locally to the server? It seems that way because every time I play on a different server, I have to start a new character...

Yes, all Lingor servers are local, they don't use a global database like the official DayZ servers.

Yes, all Lingor servers are local, they don't use a global database like the official DayZ servers.
Thanks!

I've got 4-5 characters with some awesome loot on various servers.. haha... I need to start remembering what servers I play on.

Any chance of the time of day being skewed? I had a lot of trouble getting into DayZ due to the fact that I work during the day and it's dark by the time I'm ready to play a game.

Play on a different server? Servers that are located near you can, and often are, set to different time zones for that reason alone.

gonna get on and play with ya'all tonight. Sounds like fun from this thread. I'll be the idiot running around in circles without any gear :)

Any chance of the time of day being skewed? I had a lot of trouble getting into DayZ due to the fact that I work during the day and it's dark by the time I'm ready to play a game.

Where are you located?

gonna get on and play with ya'all tonight. Sounds like fun from this thread. I'll be the idiot running around in circles without any gear :)

I wont be on tonight for long. I work tomorrow. But hope to see you in there.

Thanks!

I've got 4-5 characters with some awesome loot on various servers.. haha... I need to start remembering what servers I play on.

if you stick to ours you wont need to switch :). We had 2 choppers last night! repaired and providing light for people looting towns at night. It was awesome! very intense zombie fights.

Back