lindsay lohan background: could you guys remove the guy from the background?

ninobrown

n00b
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
8
I want to use this picture as my background, but I'd like to get rid of the guy and the aluminum can in the background. Could someone perhaps fill the background with black? I dunno anything about photochopping, but I thought that to be the easiest way.

Thanks in advance. :)

Here's the picture.
2.jpg
 

ninobrown

n00b
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
8
jamezzz122 said:
:p

That is a GREAT picture of Ms.Lohan BTW :D
I know it is. :D So can some one chop out the guy, the aluminum can, and everything else but Ms. Lohan? Make the background black perhaps.

Makes for a kick ass desktop, eh? :D
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,437
I'll give it a try...you JUST want Lindsay Lohan and everything else blacked out or you just want the girl (notice the finger nails) and the can gone???
 

ninobrown

n00b
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
8
Metallica_Band said:
I'll give it a try...you JUST want Lindsay Lohan and everything else blacked out or you just want the girl (notice the finger nails) and the can gone???

Thanks! Lindsay Lohan and everything else blacked out should be good.

Damn, I thought that was a guy. Some how I never noticed the nails. HAH.
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,437
And the necklace...

I've got it all but the hair...hair is a bitch to do...and she's got dark hair in a dark background... :mad:

Be done maybe tonite or tomorrow
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,437
Hmmmm...something else I've noticed...the car door...if I cut out the car door it's gonna look a bit weird imo...you want me to keep the car door or cut it out??? If you want the car door gone then what about that lower part of the dres...it's just gonna look like a black triangle...I'd cut that part up to her arm if you're wanting the car door deleted...I'd keep the car door...I'll keep it for now since it can be easily cut out at a later time...I'll keep on working on it tho...
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,437
How's this??? Question also goes to all you photoshop experts out there...how'd I do on this one??? There's one spot on her hair that I couldn't get smooth enuff cause of that bitc...ummm...I meant cause of the girl that looks like a d00d...her chin was too much...it alwasys showed...so I had to do my best there...but besides that the rest of the edges are great imo...

P.S.: AHHH!!! Photobucket resized it!!! Those bastards!!! They have a size limit...I'll have to find another place to host the pic...I'll leave this one for now until I find another pic host place...

EDIT: P.P.S.: Hmmm...I think I might donate a little something to Photobucket...that would lift my restrictions...maybe $10-$15 might do it...Photobucket is awesome...

Lohan_Fixed.jpg
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,437
Come on ppl...grade my photoshop skilz...did I do a good job at getting rid of the background or not??? This was my first real big photoshop job...only spent 1 semester learning and he wasn't teaching photoshop very throughly...it was an intro to mac class...just taught us basics...I learn software very fast...
 

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
5,724
ninobrown said:
I want to use this picture as my background, but I'd like to get rid of the guy and the aluminum can in the background. Could someone perhaps fill the background with black? I dunno anything about photochopping, but I thought that to be the easiest way.

Thanks in advance. :)

Here's the picture.
i am unable to view the pic please put a link for the ones who cant veiw it for some odd reason..
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,437
Your pic doesn't show up cause you didn't upload it into your directory...only 2 pix and a folder...ANYWAYS I already did it for him...PLUS I made a better version of it...you want the better version ninobrown???
 

SEALTeamSix

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
2,434
Very good job on the editing, but... maybe it's just me, but I think she looks like she's been out partying too long in that pic. As long as we're chopping it, maybe someone wants to re-touch her half-over-applied, half-not-at-all applied mascara and the bags under her eyes. Also, just due to the angle, her hand looks gigantor. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the lovely Ms. Lohan, I just don't think this pic is the best she's ever had snapped of her.

-SEAL
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,437
SEALTeamSix said:
As long as we're chopping it, maybe someone wants to re-touch her half-over-applied, half-not-at-all applied mascara and the bags under her eyes. Also, just due to the angle, her hand looks gigantor.
That's already done...I've retouched some things and made the picture less blurry (if you compare my new version with the 1st modified version then the 1st version looks a bit blurry...my new version looks better...it also made that one spot on the edge of her hair more blended in with the background...I can do the "bags under her eyes"...now that you've mentioned it it bugs me now thanx alot... :mad:...makin' me do more work... :p

I'm currently making an [H] background...gonna look kool...I'm gonna give it a very complex matrix background (not those qwik and easy matrix effects that you see in tutorials tho)...mione's gonna be cool...hopefully... :(

I'll work on those eyes of hers and maybe done some more touchups after I get done with my background
 

ninobrown

n00b
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
8
Metallica_Band said:
Your pic doesn't show up cause you didn't upload it into your directory...only 2 pix and a folder...ANYWAYS I already did it for him...PLUS I made a better version of it...you want the better version ninobrown???

The pic doesn't show up because I took the first one down.

Better version? I thought the ones you did were awesome, but sure I'd love to see the better version you did.

EDIT: My bad for the late respones. 'puter went down for a few days. YAY failing Antec PSUs! :rolleyes:
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,437
ninobrown said:
The pic doesn't show up because I took the first one down.
I wasn't talkin to you...I was talkin to DRJ1014...hey DRJ1014, how bout editing out your dead pic...takin up a lot of space...it takes a lot of energy for me to scroll past that big black dead space... :p
 

DRJ1014

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
5,724
Metallica_Band said:
I wasn't talkin to you...I was talkin to DRJ1014...hey DRJ1014, how bout editing out your dead pic...takin up a lot of space...it takes a lot of energy for me to scroll past that big black dead space... :p
better?
 

l337*g0at

Gawd
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
549
grown up ? yeah, ' those things between her arms' just came out of nowhere.

More like a boob job :D
 

Hyperion

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 23, 2000
Messages
1,924
ati_azn said:
it'll be nice if you guys can enlarge her breast to double Ds LOL :)

Nah ... anything more than a mouthful is a waste! ;)

If I absolutely HAD to shop something on that gorgeous lass, it would be the
arm-fur and the freckles! :(
 

zandor

2[H]4U
Joined
Dec 14, 2002
Messages
3,563
Hyperion said:
Nah ... anything more than a mouthful is a waste! ;)

If I absolutely HAD to shop something on that gorgeous lass, it would be the
arm-fur and the freckles! :(

I'd either chop her clothes to a different color (red maybe?) or the jewelry. Or does that not count?
 

§pix

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
95
What is wrong with arm fur Hyp? Don't want her to keep you warm at night?
 
Top