Lili G-point

torr3nt

Weaksauce
UHLDnP2.jpg

Is a mod already tried, finally I did it also for me

as soon as possible I go to check if the temperatures are acceptable...

ps: 3570+gtx660 and Titan TTC-NK95 w120 slimfan

Last edited:
Nice! I have that Gainward Phantom also: convenient short shroud it has :)

Nice :D

Looks like you cut the pcie opening a little lower than mine, so I imagine you didn't have to modify the motherboard mounting plate?

What are you planning for power / cable routing? I had to go completely custom (PITA).

Thnx to ChronoDog (yes, Q02) and WiSK :)

Nice :D

Looks like you cut the pcie opening a little lower than mine, so I imagine you didn't have to modify the motherboard mounting plate?

What are you planning for power / cable routing? I had to go completely custom (PITA).
Congratulations for your work, I had also thought of moving her mother, then I saw that fortunately was not necessary.
The mod, however, had other perspectives, everything revolved around this, but unfortunately can not be found in Europe, given your great job and if you live in America, I suggest you try, absolutely ;)

ps:
but perhaps having moved the mother becomes difficult, I do not know ...
to posterity the judgment... :D

Last edited:
What GTX 660 is that?

NVM, brainfart - saw brandname on the top of the gpu in the pic :eek:

Hey! I think it's great! Can't wait too see more pictures....

The truth is, believe it or not, I've bought the same case, CPU and graphic card for this project =)) 16 gb of RAM Vengeance, Gagabyte h77n-wifi, Noctua NH-L9i LP CPU Cooler, Lian Li stands, Scythe Slip Stream Slim12 Fan and an extra fan on the top of the case (in the case).

I'll get the lasts part tomorrow so I will start building it, and maybe post it in here...

I hope it won't get too hot! GL!:)

I'd venture a guess the SSD is up top and the PSU is removed for pictures.
all true, into the reader slot is place for 2 hdd 2.5

from the photo does not appear but the cables are far away from the fan

We come to temperatures, the tests are made on Giga H67 so no chance of OC, I used a 3-pin fan set at 1400 rpm, the system is completely inaudible (I also thank Gainward).
In the first screen 3DM with cpu @x38 voltage @auto, the other two with processor @3Ghz -0.15v

I am very satisfied :)

@Lionidas
c'mon!!

@Luca0.2b
seemed to adapt :D

Last edited:
I used the psu of a SG05 for the presence of the cable pci-x, is the same power supply but at least does not need to also change the cables

Back