Like super smash brothers? Live near cincinnati?

hey....its all about the road trip....i'll even put you up for the night.... :cool:

Dietrich said:
Must... smash... farfsing...

damn noobies running aroun dhere.... :p

I've seen SSB being emulated (not on my pc). I've seen n64 emulaters that sad they can do network play. So maybe.

I can't post in your forum on your website, but I am opening a LAN gaming center in Lexington, Ky between sept 15- oct 1st. Open date depends on how long it takes our cabinet guy to build the espresso bar. See my thread "Gaming Center" in this forum. We will feature about 40 comps to LAN, surf the internet, and do school work on. We will also have 2 61" JVC HD-ILA LCOS HDTV's and will feature a computer, gamecube, xbox, and ps2 connected to each TV. And Super Smash Brothers is a title that we will feature in our store, plus any game that we don't have we will get if someone wants it. I will have a comprehensive list of all the games we will feature in the next couple weeks but I can say for sure we will have Super Smash Brothers. I will be holding many tournaments, and I am in the middle of working on becoming a qualifiying center for thecpl, WCG(world cyber games), and any other big tournaments someone suggests I should get in contact with. I wasn't orignally planning super smash brother tournaments but I can feature them at our store if you would like. The titles I am thinking for tournaments as well will be Counter-Strike Source(cyber cafes already feature this,valve made all cafes have beta rights to the game), BF1942, DOOM 3, Madden 2005(xbox, or ps2/gamecube if someone rather play on those systems instead or even comp for that matter), as well as any title any customer would like to see held as a tournament. The name of it is DiNk's Cafe, we Will be open in Turfland Mall, Next To CiCi's Pizza, I don't have an exact address, because the space is still being built but oh so close to being finished. We will have a coming soon banner up by monday so if you know the area or are in town you can see where we will be. I will post with an address soon, for anybody who would like to come check it out.

Sounds good, might have to hit you up later about holding a the tourny then. And pm dietrich, he is the owner of the forum. I think a few bugs are still being worked out.

You realize we're talking about Super Smash Brothers NOT MELEE for the n64, correct?

There are already plenty of places you can go for a SSBM tournament.

Also, your account is active on the forums so I'm guessing you mistyped your password. If you would like to PM me with a new one I can reset it for you.

Dietrich said:
You realize we're talking about Super Smash Brothers NOT MELEE for the n64, correct?

There are already plenty of places you can go for a SSBM tournament.

Also, your account is active on the forums so I'm guessing you mistyped your password. If you would like to PM me with a new one I can reset it for you.
whoops my bad, oh well

Hey if you're game to host we can provide the systems, games, and controllers. I'd like to run at least one system for every 7 or 8 attendees.

Back