Like Microcenter on Facebook - get i5-2500K for $159.99

Try this board: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3 LGA 1155 Z68 ATX Intel Motherboard

Confirmed working as of right now.

$50 off for that board w/ 2500k works for me as well. No working with the Asus boards I tried.

Just called Micro Center.

The representative told me that motherboard discount should work with the 2500k processor and any z68 motherboard, and the Facebook promo should stack.

cant seem to get it working with any otherboard besides the Giga listed

I don't have the circular anymore, but if I recall correctly there was 6 boards specifically listed for the $50 off thing. I want to think it was something like 4 Gigabyte boards and 2 ASRock boards, but I don't remember for sure.

Like? I almost hate Microcenter as much as Facebook, for not opening a store anywhere near South Florida and then teasing me with their sometimes cheaper then used prices for only in store pick up. How can they make money selling a new 2500k $160, if I can't even find a used one for under 170

Like? I almost hate Microcenter as much as Facebook, for not opening a store anywhere near South Florida and then teasing me with their sometimes cheaper then used prices for only in store pick up. How can they make money selling a new 2500k $160, if I can't even find a used one for under 170

cause they suck you into the store in hopes of you buying their other priced higher parts while you are there.

Microcenter is awesome, They will discount prices right in the store and match almost anyone. Most of the guys that work there are younger and make commission, I hate going there cuz i always spend so much money lol.

Can i get the coupon with someone else's fb account or is there a name or something on the coupon that has to match my credit card?

Back