Light gun to play Blue Estate on the PC.

Damn those light guns are stupid expensive!

They do look high quality tho....

Damn those light guns are stupid expensive!

They do look high quality tho....

It seems that I can use Wii light guns, but I have to buy a Wii light bar. I think I will eventually just invest in one of the really good ones. The game plays fine with mouse and keyboard; just that I was having so much fun that I wanted an even better experience. I haven't played an on rail shooter in many years. The nostalgia had me pumped. ;)

Plus I can use it with MAME games so it will have more uses other than just this one game.

Interesting. Looks like that would make for a killer VR game, a la Rush of Blood, the London Heist, Blood & Truth, etc.

op scoffed at $100, $200+ probably isnt gonna fly, otherwise i would have suggested them.
Well if you have a good soldering hand you can make one for cheap out of a guncon but yeah I have 2 sets of both GUN4IR and sinden and it's I really haven't had time to setup the sinden it take a lot of time to mess with them.

Oh yeah there is another system also just YouTube light guns and they will come up... But the main ones I know about is sinden and GUN4IR sinden uses a software and some white borders around the game GUN4IR uses 4 led black light diodes that attach to the 4 corners of the TV and have zero software to mess with or set it and forget it type of software.

Back