Lifetime Tivo Roamio Plus and 2 Tivo Minis

Liver

Supreme [H]ardness
I've owned a Tivo since 2007 and I absolutely love their devices. However, I finally moved to a location without cable TV (satellite only) and I will be here forever.

At any rate its for sale.

I have a Tivo Roamio Plus completely stock and 2 Tivo Minis. All three devices are lifetime activated. After I lifetime activated the minis, Tivo dropped the requirement for activation. So whatever, they are all activated.

So its a
1. Tivo Roamio Plus (stock) with power cable
2. 2 Tivo minis with power adapters
3. 3 Tivo remotes. One remote may not work, one is brand new, the third is used and works.

For everything I'd like $180 via PayPal. Shipping is NOT included, and most likely it'll come in two packages.

As far as transferring ownership, I'll just give you my entire Tivo account. There is another Tivo on the account, but that one is long gone.

Edit (again). Decided not to split it up. I don’t want to mess with multiple service transfers and have an error.

Tivo activated.jpg

Last edited:
I've been a TiVo Customer for a while and absolutely love them.

Very nice price, good luck with sale it should go very fast.

Which model mini?

If I had to guess, the original since I bought it really close to when it was released. However I’ll post when I get home.

Edit. It’s definitely not the VOX

Last edited:
Dang why didn't I check here before I bought one on ebay :( could have gotten more stuff for about the same once shipping got factored in. Good luck with the sale!

Last edited:
Back