Lian Li's future cases revealed (15 total)

jy43

n00b
All taken from Lian Li's official web pages (hidden) that reveals LianLi's future releases (15 total)

6 of them have pics and final spec that means they're close to production. the rest have spec only that are subject to change

ITX cases (9 total)

PC-Q02 - (W) 149mm x (H) 235mm x (D) 200mm

PC-Q03 - (W) 199mm x (H) 245mm x (D) 211mm

PC-Q05 - (W) 284mm x (H) 47mm x (D) 307mm (with pics)

PC-Q09FN - (W) 296mm x (H) 135mm x (D) 190mm (with pics)

PC-Q12 - (W) 88mm x (H) 365mm x (D) 208mm (with pics)

PC-Q15 - (W) 210mm x (H) 210mm x (D) 330mm (with pics)

PC-Q16 - (W) 199mm x (H) 165mm x (D) 290mm

PC-Q18 - (W) 199mm x (H) 290mm x (D) 365mm (with pics)

PC-Q24 - (W) 200mm x (H) 365mm x (D) 224mm

M-ATX cases (1 total)
PC-V351N - (W) 283mm x (H) 276mm x (D) 388mm

ATX cases (2 total)
PC-V700 - (W) 210mm x (H) 400mm x (D) 496mm (with pics)

PC-B10N - (W) 210mm x (H) 480mm x (D) 526mm

PC-B10FN (From CES, no official links )

XL-ATX (3 total)
PC-V750 - (W) 230mm x (H) 443mm x (D) 586mm

PC-A75 - (W) 220mm x (H) 585mm x (D) 590mm

PC-A77FN - (W) 200mm x (H) 585mm x (D) 590mm

Last edited:
I do like the Q18...really addresses quite a few of the flaws(albeit minor) in the Q08.

Looking at the other cases, I wish Lian Li would step away from the industry standard and put at least one slot bracket on the back of these smaller cases. Until then I'm buying Wesena's...and loving them.

illli...spot on observation of the Q15. Ugly. Beep Beep!

Best,

Liquid Cool

Looking at the other cases, I wish Lian Li would step away from the industry standard and put at least one slot bracket on the back of these smaller cases.

Agreed. What's the point of all these not-that-small ITX cases with no expansion slots?

I see they decided to force ahead with the idea to have 1 expansion slot on the Q15.

Useless numbskulls, that's ruined that case for me then.

Typical Lian-Li. It seems to me like they design a really good case, and then pay some retard to come around, make small changes, and totally ruin it.

If the PC-Q09FN had a single slot full height graphics card port it would be perfect. Just swap the motherboard and PSU position and extend the side a half inch and you would have a perfect case.

so the PC-V700WX takes ATX / Micro ATX, black interior, side window, 2 fans on top, slimmer than the PC-V354
noooooo little taller and heavier than the PC-A05N :(
edit: was thinking of some smaller m-atx to use with ivy but if the H100 fits on top i'm sold

Last edited:
Just spotted:
Q08 components clearance:
VGA Card length: 300mm
PSU length: 180mm
CPU cooler height: 110mm

Q18 components clearance:
VGA Card length: 340mm
PSU length: 160mm
CPU cooler height: 60mm

I think lianli has taken the wrong path, further shortened psu length makes modular psu almost impossible and 60mm CPU cooler? i wonder what cooler will fit.

Just spotted:
Q08 components clearance:
VGA Card length: 300mm
PSU length: 180mm
CPU cooler height: 110mm

Q18 components clearance:
VGA Card length: 340mm
PSU length: 160mm
CPU cooler height: 60mm

I think lianli has taken the wrong path, further shortened psu length makes modular psu almost impossible and 60mm CPU cooler? i wonder what cooler will fit.

Hey, the Q25 has a *140mm* maximum PSU length! Wish it supported 160mm!!

Which one is your favorite? Just never heard of them before but I have been seeking a better version (better case but similar in appearance) of this kind of case.

Your link took me to Antec's home page, but no specific case?

Wesena Cases at Perfect Home Theater

I think right now, I'm digging the ITX 5 and that's what I'm going to order, but it really boils down to what you want. Front USB's or none. DVD slot drive or slot free? Single rear slot bracket...or PCQ-12 style? :D

I'm just waiting for it to get into stock on April 5th. The other builds I did we're in the ITX 6 or 7 depending on whether the person wanted usb's in the front or not.

My build:

Core i3 - 2100t
Sapphire HD 6570
Intel DH67CF
2x2gb of G. Skill ECO
Samsung 830

Already have it together and running on a cardboard box. Runs very well for what it is and I've tested it with my Pico's to make sure it'll fire up just fine. Pulls very little wattage...and will still play any game on mid level settings at 1080p.

Best,

LC

P.S. whoever originally posted that picture of the PC-Q12/GTS 450/dremel...you got a chuckle out of me...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
JY43...

Also wanted to thank you for the heads up on that PC-Q18 CPU cooler clearance, I didn't see that...I went directly to the pictures. I like every other change they made and think this case is a winner, but I'll definitely need to re-think the CPU cooler. Even my Samuel 17's with a 12mm Scythe would only have 3mm clearance...doesn't really make sense.

I'm also building a little gaming rig, can't decide if the Q18 fits the bill...or I should go with my original plan of picking up the TU 200 'after' a few price drops.

Best,

LC

I'm still not excited by these new cases. Kinda 'meh' still. Must be me.:)

Skott...

I don't think it's just you...:).

'meh' is a compliment from my perspective.

LC

I'd kill for something like this :
130211-39-300x292.jpg

But in Mini-ITX and with the GPU parallel to the MB actually with the GPU & Motherboard PCB back to back (touching) via http://linitx.com/product/10881 and a 1U PSU.

Last edited:
Any pics for the V351N? I'm guessing from the specs they just changed the HDD cage and upgraded the I\O to USB 3.0. Any other changes?

I like the look of the PC-V700 but it's a bit of a shame lian-li just seem to be re-hashing older designs. There's not alot of new stuff

Anyone knows where I can buy the PC-V750 from ?
Doesn't seem to be at newegg yet..

PC-Q16 - (W) 199mm x (H) 165mm x (D) 290mm

bah, I thought this one looks great, but it looks like it's being sold only with that shitty 300W PSU :( would much rather use this with a picoPSU and install a decent size cooler for very low noise.

early store listings for the EU have it around €115 (£95) inc. 20% sales tax, so US price equivalent would probably be circa $120 without sales tax.

PC-Q24 - (W) 200mm x (H) 365mm x (D) 224mm

no photos yet on Lian Li's website, anyone found any elsewhere?

I appreciate the aesthetics of these cases but they seem wrong (for me at least) in terms of function. Silverstone seems to put a lot more thinking and planning into their cases compared to Lian Li. I get the impression from Li cases that they just try different sizes/shapes of aluminium boxes until one sticks with the market.

I'm happy with my SG05... My next case will probably be a custom ITX with 3 expansion slots, a riser card, and room for an SFX PSU.

Just to clarify: Lian Li cases are gorgeous and they quality is top, top shelf. Not hating.

Last edited:
I appreciate the aesthetics of these cases but they seem wrong (for me at least) in terms of function. Silverstone seems to put a lot more thinking and planning into their cases compared to Lian Li. I get the impression from Li cases that they just try different sizes/shapes of aluminium boxes until one sticks with the market.

I'm happy with my SG05... My next case will probably be a custom ITX with 3 expansion slots, a riser card, and room for an SFX PSU.

Just to clarify: Lian Li cases are gorgeous and they quality is top, top shelf. Not hating.

I feel the same way. I've been a Lian-Li case user for many years, but lately it seems that they don't have any idea of what direction to take. Their cases just aren't fully functional....

Back