Lian Li Z60 & Z70

night_2004

2[H]4U
Looks like Lian-Li might have a few more winners.

Z60 & Z70

USPS absolutely trashed my Lian Li A77F and until the insurance claim is processed I get the pleasure of working with the Antec 300 and browsing the web for replacement full-towers.

Any idea about expected price range or date for general availability?

Yeah... I saw those a couple of days ago.

Side mounted front intake, hotswap drivebays, toolless everything... yuck. Lian Li seems like a gimmick to me nowadays... What happened to simplicity and perfection? I don't want some crackerjack toy. I want a PC-65 with 120mm fans! :mad:

On that note, I've been looking really hard for an online retailer who actually sells the silver-brushed alu cases... Newegg seems to have turned into this bastard child who only likes black lian-li cases (wtf, comon, really?). Anyone care to steer me in the right direction?

Some features resembles the 800D but aluminum. Side HDD cooling and rubber grommets.
I like the clean front without intake fans like the 800D and my FT02.

This design plagued the 800D and this case with suffer the same fate. Lack of front to rear cooling. :(

I agree....side mounted intake? What is LL's obsession with putting things on the sides of their cases all of the sudden? First it was 5 1/2 bays, now it's fan intake mounts. :confused:

Disappointed in the looks of the case, however I REALLY like the cable management holes. the 800D definitely set a new standard with those. I hope all future Lian Li cases have management holes like that

I agree....side mounted intake? What is LL's obsession with putting things on the sides of their cases all of the sudden? First it was 5 1/2 bays, now it's fan intake mounts. :confused:

Yeah I questioned that aspect of the case myself. Didn't really think it would be much of a problem but I don't know. Everything else about the case (9 hot-swap bays, cable routing, etc) seemed to be a winner...

Back