Lian LI - PC-V1100 Case with the DFI Lanparty NFII Ultra B

Outie

n00b
Hey guys,

First post here of many hopefuly. Just ordered the lian-li case (PC-V1100) with the new inside layout (mobo inverted up top with ps at the bottom). Was wondering if anyone else had this case with DFI's Lanparty NFII Ultra B board and if so how well it fits. I also ordered Zalamans CNPS7000B-CU heatsink for my Athalon XP Barton 3000+ storage system so hopefuly it will all fit in that case..

Let me know if yall have experienced this case any and how it preforms.

Outie

First of all Welcome!!

Secondly, I have the V1000 which is a very similar floor plan. My mobo and heatsink are a bit different (Abit A8v Pro and Koolance waterblock) but there is plenty of room to go around. Its a very very nice case, I really love it. Great airflow and very quiet.

Check out the case very carefully after receipt and make sure you don't have any problems in finish or re-work. Otherwise it's a nice case!

:: Top Nurse

What do you mean, What should i be looking for as in the flaws etc?

Chris

the only thing I can see going wrong is DFI's craptastic idea to place the CPU socket so close to the edges of teh board (top and right side). Makes it harder than say the Asus NFII borads where the socket is more to the left.

Back